Fundie of the Month: May

Welcome to Fundies! Here you can discuss, vent about, or bash fundamentalists of all persuasions. That means pagan fundies, too.
morgana
Level 22
Level 22

Post by morgana » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:08 pm

Ok, now I've just seen the ad for the Davinci Code video game. ::sighs and shakes head sadly::
"Love like you've never been hurt."

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:10 pm

Oh yes I've heard of that! :roll: Just wait until the action figures come out :lol: Or the crytpexes!! 8-) (Although a cryptex would be pretty darn cool, unless it was plastic!) Just like in Lord of the Rings, this thing will be milked for all it is worth and bastardized until people won't even think of reading the book until, possibly, and English teacher starts telling people that NO don't watch the movie, read the book! as mine said about Heart of Darkness compared to Apocalypse Now. Not saying it will ever be in curriculum except perhaps MAYBE some strange uni or college professor teaching something that would make this book of use in the real world other than cheap entertainment.

Holy cow man this is about the fifth time I've been on here today!! And yet it has been the busiest day in about three weeks. O__O

I think I am on here too often... It's the only site I peruse anymore!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Brown Eyed Girl
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:27 am

i have the even star necklace from lord of the rings... My b/f got it me as a 1st year anniversary gift :D

not complaining, its bloody pretty!

This game is going to be dire isn't it?
Who is "I" without a past? A river without a source? An event without a cause?

Jescissa
Level 22
Level 22

Post by Jescissa » Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:03 am

I know this is a really old thread...but I have to say that having played the Da Vinci Code board game...my brain is broken :lol: It is such a hard game to play. There are about 15 different mysteries to solve, so the playing cards and pieces are numbered for the different mysteries. If you don't sort them right you end up completely lost :-? Someone should have made that game for ordinary people, not Da Vinci himself :lol:
"If you trust in yourself and believe in your dreams and follow your star...you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy. Goodbye." - Miss Tick, Terry Pratchett's Wee Free Men