Howdy

Welcome to Fundies! Here you can discuss, vent about, or bash fundamentalists of all persuasions. That means pagan fundies, too.
Ragnar

Re: Howdy

Post by Ragnar » Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:52 pm

Certainly you can. :-D
a Silly Ol' Fundy wrote:Just Wanted to Say Hello
Remember "Andy"? When BEG said she thought he was still hanging around?

This is exactly the feeling I get about this Silly Ol' Fundy joker.

He wrote the above as a gloat, that he has been around without us knowing. Well it's back fired, because now we KNOW the spys are out there. Why, other wise would he just pop in to say hello, and not even bother to take his coat off?

We knew before, NOW we have PROOF.

I seem to remember when I joined this site, a year ago tomorow, I read in the rules that any one that was constantly "flamed" would be chucked out. Does this thread not count?

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:21 am

I guess it does. Take it up with the Lib man, and see what he has to say. :-D
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Artemisblessed
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Artemisblessed » Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:58 am

are you talking about when the guests show up? why didn't you say so! #-o

i get it now... yes. that's pretty annoying. especialy that little nuisance on "weird e-mails".
Treat every new person you meet as if they will be an important influence on you later (you know, love thy neighbor?)

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:57 am

Artemisblessed, Aye, sorry. This has been going on for about six months. A couple of REAL wierdoes. I just assumed we all would know. :roll:

Artemisblessed
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Artemisblessed » Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:01 am

what's up with Silly ol' Fundie? did i miss something? i don't remember him doing anything wrong...

or are you guys just joking...? ...lost...
Treat every new person you meet as if they will be an important influence on you later (you know, love thy neighbor?)

Paganlight
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Paganlight » Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:33 am

Ragnar wrote:DINNER :-D :-D :-D
*hides* You scare me, sometimes, Ragnar. :P By the way, I can assure you that Andy isn't around any more. We scared him off. Mwhahahaha! That and he's too busy buying flashing belt buckles to advertise his site. *shakes head* I swear, he brought one downstairs to show me!
"ǽr notian ond æfteryld céosan ǽghwæðer, gehwilc gesælan of árweorðung gān begeondan gelǽran and gelust."
("Till use and old age accept them, and all chance of valour has gone beyone recall or desire...")

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:03 am

Strange. I was convinced it was Brown Eyed Girl that knew him. Or is it both of you?
Artemisblessed wrote:
what's up with Silly ol' Fundie? did i miss something? i don't remember him doing anything wrong...
He's a troll. Ie, some one that comes onto a web site, throws in one or two "bombs", and stands back to see if we say any thing compromising.

They then go back to their masters and the reports are collected as to "How bad we are", then one day you find the web site pasted all over the news caught up in some suing action by one of these desert peasent churches.

Or we find our "comments" as part of some "official" interview we are supposed to have given.

Or quoted in some statisticts in a child custody case, where they are used to forcibly remove the child from one of the parents that is Heathen/Pagan, or Wiccan.
Artemisblessed wrote:or are you guys just joking...?
No.

These idiots are NOT playing games.
Last edited by Ragnar on Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Artemisblessed
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Artemisblessed » Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:57 am

wow. do you think he'll do it?

Paganlight
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Paganlight » Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:11 am

Yeah, both of us know him. BEG from another site, me from bieng his poor housemate...

Aye, Ragnar, you're right about SOF - kind of wierd that he just happens to 'pop back and say hello'.
"ǽr notian ond æfteryld céosan ǽghwæðer, gehwilc gesælan of árweorðung gān begeondan gelǽran and gelust."
("Till use and old age accept them, and all chance of valour has gone beyone recall or desire...")

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

Post by Lotus » Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:23 pm

I'm going to have to agree completely with Ragnar here:

Sof is a spy.
I'm not certain if his intention is to gather information and present it to an instructor or something or to just cause chaos (yep, that's christian all right :roll: :lol: )
I do know for 100% certainty that Born agains or other christian will interview pagans for the purpose of "knowing your enemy" sort of thing.
This is done to either illustrate that pagans are evil or to better save us.

BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:07 am

People like that make no sense, well no logical sense.
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:58 am

Trouble is Kelreth, they do. It is exactly the same tacticts they used to try and destroy Heathenism/Paganism 1,500/2,000 years ago. When the knowledge gained enabled them to steal our feast days, by knowing exacxtly which saint to replace the particular God/ess of that feast day with.

Sort of, learn what this Jule is all about by pretending to be friendly with the Heathens. Go away, think about it. A comittee invents a saint that just happens to fit. OR they get to work and start altering the relevant bible passages. Then, hey presto, next Jule they turn up armed with said adulterations and death threats to any one who does not "convert", and an army hidden just over the hill incase we tell them to "go away in short sharp jerky movement".

Or now days, as in my previous example, the collect "usefull" information, such as "They believe that muslims are backward, and they want to kill all christians. Here are *******'s letters to Pagan library to prove it!", and before you know it a Heathen/Pagan parent some where has the kid taken off them by the court who hears this, or the Library is getting closed down for encouraging race hate, and the Librarian is up in court for publishing "Incitments to kill", or something.
Last edited by Ragnar on Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Paganlight
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Paganlight » Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:01 am

And sadly enough, that's true. It's a sad world we live in. :-(

Artemisblessed
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Artemisblessed » Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:23 am

I wrote:wow. do you think he'll do it?
I was talking about SOF. i was there when Andy was causing trouble. i know all about him. he's no good.

but i didn't really know about SOF. who knows him? what's he done?

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:46 am

If you want to know, look up his past posts.

We do not need to give him publicity here.