Howdy

Welcome to Fundies! Here you can discuss, vent about, or bash fundamentalists of all persuasions. That means pagan fundies, too.
Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:18 am

Just a typical fundy sent here in groups to train in tacticts for the end of semester exams at the fundy college. Three weeks without answering a question, and they pass. Free to go out in the big wide world , harrass the public and hunt witches with their Grannys old sharpened knitting needles.

You know the type, start off "I'm not here to evangilize", after two letters we are asked to make comments on biblical passages. Asked "leading questions", and preached at. Evidence gathering in effect.

Get a nice data base going with all our details, so when Boy-George Bush finaly comes out of the closet, and sets 'em loose, they can come knocking...

Like undercover cops (read SPYS), there is allways the nut case, and the "reasonable" one. This time it was our friend here and one certain "Guest".

Beware, THEY ARE OUT THERE... AND THEY'RE COMING TO GET YOU!

Normally end up having them for breakfast. If they do not like being "a little hostility", then don't jump into the middle of a wolf pack, shouting "HEY LOOK PEOPLE, I'M A SHEEP!!!" :chain: :smt098

Artemisblessed
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Artemisblessed » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:51 am

i was just joking...jeez.

oh, and what did most of that mean? i'm just a poor little US teen...

:cups hands, puts them on side of face, and put on a "little house on the prairie" accent:
Treat every new person you meet as if they will be an important influence on you later (you know, love thy neighbor?)

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:57 pm

Artemisblessed wrote:i was just joking...jeez.

oh, and what did most of that mean? i'm just a poor little US teen...

:cups hands, puts them on side of face, and put on a "little house on the prairie" accent:
:lol: So was I....half. :-D Spy's are no joking matter.

"what did most of that mean?"

:scratch: :scratch: Sorry. I will try and make it more clear next time. I am not normaly one for beating around the Bush. and hiding what I mean in coded terminology, general obstrification's, and provarication's like that. :-? :roll:

In which part of my last post did you find hard to understand the hidden meaning? :scratch: ;)

Arcanum Owl
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Arcanum Owl » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:12 am

FBI AGENT: Sir we have reports of a website decated to anarchists that are talking about beating up Bush.
FBI CHIEF: Hmm there serious, they must be terrorists and their covert mission Beating Around the Bush means their after our beloved, wise president.
FBI AGENT: Sir didn't we make up the idea of Terrorist to subdue and delude the masses?
FBI CAPTAIN: That sounds like independant thinking rookie, do I need beat you over the head to eliminate that area of your brain.

There on to us run for your lives.... and thus begin the age of man. Hmmm I wonder if deep down people is really just a synimum for stupidity.

Democracy! Land of the Free! Definition: The corrupt are elected by the stupid. Huray for Freedom, hurray.
"Four feet good, 2 feet better." (This has been a registered trademark of the CIA)

10 pts to whoever knows what I'm referring to in that last bit. :-D
"Project what you are and what you feel, not what you think!" - quoted from yours trully.

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:33 am

Arcanum Owl wrote:FBI AGENT: Sir we have reports of a website decated to anarchists that are talking about beating up Bush.
FBI CHIEF: Hmm there serious, they must be terrorists and their covert mission Beating Around the Bush means their after our beloved, wise president.
O.K. First off. Your post was really amusing.:lol: :lol: Why "beat AROUND the Bush" when you can get a direct hit in the nose?

However your points are NOT to be taken lightly. In 1980 the British MI5 decided that "Pagan groups" were worthy as watching, as they were "against the fabric of society". (WHY am I getting serious deja vu writting this?)
Arcanum Owl wrote:FBI AGENT: Sir didn't we make up the idea of Terrorist to subdue and delude the masses?
FBI CAPTAIN: That sounds like independant thinking rookie, do I need beat you over the head to eliminate that area of your brain.
As far as the "black book" of the MI5 goes, this is a very fair assumption, and is EXACTLY the way "Box" opperates.
Arcanum Owl wrote:There on to us run for your lives....
Hmmm. Given the last quotes and replys...? Notice thaey have not given us the honour of a reply since???
Arcanum Owl wrote:10 pts to whoever knows what I'm referring to in that last bit. :-D
Do I get a years supply of doggy biscuits (with real blood) for "Animal farm"? :lol: :lol:

O.K. There are serious points to be made here.

The "powers that be", have been watching, and infiltrating, Pagan/green groups for decades. NOW, with all this "Post 9/11 stuff, the watching has only increased. They DO see us as a threat. I am not joking when I warn people about swapping recipes for illegal chemicals. (Kelreth/??? for example). We ARE allready on the "watch list". I know, personaly, of two Pagan groups in U.K, where people whom I had worked with in a "previous job", were all of a sudden, the "best Pagans you could ever meet". That was as long ago as the late 70's early 80's! They never turned up again after I "blew them". (I can, but I will not, give names of all involved).

This is NOT "black helicopter" stuff. I have personal experience.

That is why, sometimes, I may seem to jump on people rather heavily, for certain comments, or attitudes. It is nothing PERSONAL. Just taking care of what we have gained, and not wanting to loose it, because some "opperative" decides it is "against the constitution".

"Hay, Hay, Let's be carefull out there".

( A pack of doggy biscuits who knows where THAT quote comes from. :-D )

Arcanum Owl
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Arcanum Owl » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:29 pm

Sooo totally Agree.

But you missed the part about the trademark of CIA (or perhaps you didn't)
Now where are those doggie biscuits. (I don't get any as your quotes better than mine, sniff)

An intersting insight in what makes our beloved Ragnar tick and I thank you for sharing it with us. The seriousness of the situational belief can be quite dire, MI5 have us in the book, and it wasn't until very recently that in my own country you could possibly loose your children if you mentioned that your religion was Pagan/Wiccan when at the hospital. In one such incident when the child services investigated the living premisses one officer was so suprised that she even put it into the report, that the cats were still alive. She quoted in saying that "It is prudent to mention that the family had 2 cats, a orange tabby and a siamese. Giving the obvious well being of the two animals and the fact that they were alive the family may indeed not be deeply strongly Wiccan."

One word: DISCUSTING!
"Project what you are and what you feel, not what you think!" - quoted from yours trully.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:00 pm

What a world we live in

*Hides further into wilderness*
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:57 am

Arcanum Owl wrote: But you missed the part about the trademark of CIA (or perhaps you didn't)
Now where are those doggie biscuits. (I don't get any as your quotes better than mine, sniff)
Well...I thought it was pretty fair to link ANY thing from "Animal farm" OR "1984" with the CIA. But is there some particular CIA trait I have missed that makes this even more relevant? :-?

"your quotes better than mine," In what way?
Arcanum Owl wrote:Giving the obvious well being of the two animals and the fact that they were alive the family may indeed not be deeply strongly Wiccan."

This is a circumstance when if I had the money I would pay for the person to take out a private suit against the police woman, to force her to say exactly what she meant by that comment.:evil:

Before I was in the police, I was with a chapter of Hells Angels in U.K. During police training, we had lectures from all over the place. One was from the "gang crime unit", who keep a watch on ANY "gang" activity, not just crime (In fact it is the U.K's MI5 version of this, that I spoke about in my last post). What they said about Angels was so damn WRONG, that I did not realise we had started the subject for half an hour.

I do not know if the outside world heard of the Orkney "child abuse" cases? where the parents were accused of child abuse because they were members of a coven?

I read the reports some years later. The police discription of what was meant to go on in this "coven" read like somthing from Dennis Wheatley and Bram Stoker rolled into one. EVERY cliche that has ever been used about "witches" was in there, from scenes that sounded like they were out of Hieronymus Bosch and Maleus malefacarum, to pointed hats and stuck on carrot noses.**

THEN the courts are accepting these self made idiots as expert witnesses! #-o

**One of the pieces of "evidence" was that one of the familys had a copy of "Maleus Malefacarum". Strangly it was the local catholic priest that stood up in the enquiry and said "So what? I own a copy as well. Am I a witch? If bookls are not meant to be bought and read by ordinary people, why do we allow shops to sell them?"

It was also this priest and one of the non catholic ones, that got the case thrown out and the children returned. By saying that the reports were, as regarding witchcraft, "Total bunkum", and the catholic saying that "Wiccans are basically good people with missguided, but harmless beliefs". Going on to reccomend the enquiry members to "read something about the subject, before believing these (indicating the reports) wild flights of fictional fantasy, tainted by decades of watching too many B movies, and reading trash paperbacks."

Strange the people that sometimes come to your defence.

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:58 am

Ragnar wrote:Well...I thought it was pretty fair to link ANY thing from "Animal farm" OR "1984" with the CIA.
Hey!!! Im born in 1984!
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:44 am

white_harmony wrote:Hey!!! Im born in 1984!
Aye, born NOT written. :-D

I always find it quite amazing to find people born when I was in my 20's. :roll:

That is not a problem. It's just that after leaving school, "when born" kind of goes out of the window, and you do not realize how time is passing you by.

All of a sudden you find that your proffessor was born when you were allready working, or something. It does tend to bring you down to earth. :lol:

Artemisblessed
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Artemisblessed » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:13 pm

i've read "animal farm" but i've never been able to get my hands on a copy of "1984". i got the "four legs good, two legs better" reference, but i think that this one applies more to our government:

"All animals [or people, in this case] are equal, but some are more equal than others."

put that in your pipe and smoke it. :bad reference, i know:
Treat every new person you meet as if they will be an important influence on you later (you know, love thy neighbor?)

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:08 am

"1984" should be really easy to get hold of. It has never been out of print.

Unless "The ministry of truth" (Homeland security), have got hold of all copys, and Wilson is busy altering them. :-D

Try Amazon.

Artemisblessed
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Artemisblessed » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:16 am

oh, you know what? i'm in high school!!! :banghead: i should just go up to ANY english teacher and ask if they have a spare... duh.
In which part of my last post did you find hard to understand the hidden meaning?

most of it. like two sent's in, i was lost in most of the political (and possibly 80's) references.

sorry. i can be ignorant if i want to...

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:32 am

Artemisblessed wrote:"sorry. i can be ignorant if i want to..."
Quite right...Except I do not think you are! ;)

It's basically, like I said, these "fundies" have had the habit in the last year, of turning up in groups. Apparantly not connected to each other, but suspiciously, as in the latest example, all on the same day. It was three last time.

I just imagine that it is some "Eccumenical" college somewhere, that gives them this site as "home work". "confuse the Pagan, and win yous self a degree", kind of thing. :lol:

Notice, though, that they have not been back?

I think their cover has been blown. :lol: (I.e, they have been found out.)

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:10 pm

Ragnar wrote:I think their cover has been blown. :lol: (I.e, they have been found out.)
And if it hasnt been blown ... Can I blow it up? Pwetty pweeeeze? lol :-D
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~