Scientologist Fundies...

Welcome to Fundies! Here you can discuss, vent about, or bash fundamentalists of all persuasions. That means pagan fundies, too.
Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:45 pm

No problem, its the same way when I think about why I wanted to go to school in downtown Milwaukee.... As soon as im done here im going ot the surbs if I have the money, anywehre but the city. Fricking disgutsitng here
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:12 am

Kelreth wrote:Then people feel like letting the block know what their favorite song is.
:lol: :lol:

We are pretty lucky here. The nieghbours are great. Except for once or twice a day, when the post comes, next doors dog barks for about 30 seconds. THATS it. You never hear them.

Not all of Berlin is like that. Some places there is different bloody "songs" coming at full volume from about 5 flats in every block.

Funny, it's, WITHOUT FAIL Turkish music. Wonder why THAT is? :evil:

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:59 am

Ignorant youth with a lack of direction from their ignorant parents trying to establish a place for themselves in a seemingly openly hostile society? Same crap here
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:14 am

Kelreth wrote:Ignorant youth with a lack of direction from their ignorant parents trying to establish a place for themselves in a seemingly openly hostile society? Same crap here
I half agree. The point is, the Turks were allways welcome here, and treated as such by the Germans. HOWEVER, the last crop, those from 10 to about 40 years, are a shower of ungratefull, arrogant, undiciplined little b*s*a*ds.They HATE Germany. Refuse to be described as German...etc.

Na, any way, thats nothing to do with Hubbard and friends. :-D

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:37 pm

The geological evidence for just such a flood IS all over the Middle East.

Also Every mythology has the allussion, even Hindi, Shinto, Maori. So, I think it more than likely IS true. But all these animals on a galley??? What for a load of bollocks is that?
Hmmmmmmm very interesting. I was unaware.
Can you imagine if the Xtian bible had a "This is a work of fiction. Any Similarity between...etc" disclaimer in the front page?
Actually, search around in the humour section. Someone posted a very comical picture of just this.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:04 pm

Ragnar wrote:
Kelreth wrote:Ignorant youth with a lack of direction from their ignorant parents trying to establish a place for themselves in a seemingly openly hostile society? Same crap here
I half agree. The point is, the Turks were allways welcome here, and treated as such by the Germans. HOWEVER, the last crop, those from 10 to about 40 years, are a shower of ungratefull, arrogant, undiciplined little b*s*a*ds.They HATE Germany. Refuse to be described as German...etc.
That seems to be a growing trend amoung the vocal muslim population. Not wanting to assimilate but demanding to be treated the exact same dont work to tell.

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:41 pm

Aye, Kelreth.

Plus it is a muslim thing. It is not just the Turks in Germany, but the whole Middle Eastern mob, the Morrocans and Syrians in France, the Pakastanis in U.K, the lebanese in Australia.

A brainless shower of morons, all of them.

There is never a squeak from Indians, Chinese etc. So why from the muslim shower?

Just what is it that the West has meant to have done to them any way?

Supressed them so much that they are forced to live in countrys that constantly top "the richest in the world" charts?

Been so nasty as to make them rich by forcing them to sell all that oil to us?

What?

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:57 pm

Our choose of clothing is appalling: [-X

we are all "infidels" which contrary to what the media made it sound liek just means that you dont follow their religion. So if anyone calls me that, they will get a resounding hell ya!: :supz:

We "take" their oil at a ridiculous low rate. :brave:

Parts of the West support Isreal, which despite its clear history in the area, muslim nations refuse to acknowledge its right to exist/the fact that it does exist. :evil3:

Isreal kicked most of their arses in 67 i think, badly :rock:

O, we dont beat our women :smt104

they can leave the house :smt102

and have jobs :smt108

we dont mindlessly follow our religous code :prayer:

which just happen to be set out by a bunch of power crazy nut jobs. :smt017

thier concept of "arab" goes over all national/political boundaries, meaning that you hit one in the US. There will be riots in the Middle East for weeks about the West's "abuse" of their fellow "arabs" :3some:

yes they dont seem to understnad the fact that they are richer than most of the world :smt113

they think they are the center of the known universe 8-)

more blather in megolomanic religious stuffs :finga:

O did I forget to mention that they hate Isreal? :smt023

Middle East:
:blob6: :cherry:

Isreal:
:violent3: :smt068 :smt067 :smt070 :smt071 :smt072 :smt066 :smt064 :enforcer: :flak: :bio: :impact: :plasma: :rip: :snipe: :trans: :chain: :gib: :minigun: :tfrag:

I dont think I missed much

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:28 pm

Kelreth wrote: I dont think I missed much
I don't know. There are still quite a few smilies feeling neglected. :-D

Basicaly, I think you are correct if autistic... SORRY! that SHOULD read ARTISTIC. Damn key board.

The ONLY thing I can see, that we (supossedly) did wrong, before invading Irak, was suporting Israel.

Oh, I WOULD add one. They want to instill equality, by dragging every one down to the same level as them. EXCEPT, they think they are above that level.

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:42 am

I am not austitic, wellll.... I'm close as far as I know. I get annoying ringing noises in my ears every now and then that are a sign of autism supposedly or something :lol:

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:02 am

Kelreth wrote:I get annoying ringing noises in my ears every now and then that are a sign of autism supposedly or something :lol:
:-D Na. I get that. It'sd a sign that it's time to wake up. Cus the alarm has gone off. :-D

katsu
Level 12
Level 12

Post by katsu » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:13 am

A brainless shower of morons, all of them.

There is never a squeak from Indians, Chinese etc. So why from the Muslim shower?
Because it's base is faith [-o< , not race(so to speak)
When you look at the religious feuds that have arisen over the centuries, 75% is from Monotheistic source.
/|\

katsu
Level 12
Level 12

Post by katsu » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:15 am

When you look at the religious feuds that have arisen over the centuries, 75% is from Monotheistic source.
-add- there should be a 'plus' behind the 75% :evil:
/|\

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:43 am

katsu wrote: -add- there should be a 'plus' behind the 75% :evil:
There should also be another 25% added.

What war EVER happened purely because of religion, before these idiots got hold of it?

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:50 am

I am not austitic, wellll.... I'm close as far as I know. I get annoying ringing noises in my ears every now and then that are a sign of autism supposedly or something
It is a joke around here that ringing in your ears is an early sign of insanity. Consistant ringing is known as tinnitus and is a very annoying condition but also a good tool when working spiritually. The ringing can flare up when a spirit enters the room or when someone is trying to get a message across.

http://www.autism-society.org/site/Page ... tism#Signs

Just a little reading for you guys who want to learn about autism.

Aaaanyway, didn't mean to turn a joke serious, so just move along, nothing to see here. :oops:
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG