What does the pagan think of Heaven??

Welcome to Fundies! Here you can discuss, vent about, or bash fundamentalists of all persuasions. That means pagan fundies, too.
Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:24 am

Na good, I was begining to feel repressed. ;)

Great Avatar Kelreth.

morgana
Level 22
Level 22

Post by morgana » Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:34 pm

"Help help! I'm being repressed! Do you see this man repressing me?" Couldn't resist the Monty Python quote, lol. :lol:
"Love like you've never been hurt."

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:40 pm

The very film I was thinking of when I wrote it. :lol:

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:46 pm

I'm planning on getting a tattoo similar to my avatar some time once its warm again.
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:28 pm

Kelreth wrote:I'm planning on getting a tattoo similar to my avatar some time once its warm again.
Why wait until it's warm? My sister and I plan our tatt's to when it's cold so we don't have to fight the urge to go swimming while we're waiting for the silly thing to heal.

Cool image though. I can't wait to get the money put together for my next tattoo...I want to get a Great Horned Owl with the 3 major moon phases above her head.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:56 pm

I have been thinking of another one since I came here permanently.

Trouble is I am running out of space. Plus they are expensive here. A lower arm tat averages $150.

THAT is a way to make money. Have you ever thought of the hourly pay a tattooist is earning?

The one I mentioned above, would probably take three quarters to an hour.
$150 > 300!

THAT'S the kind of job I want! :-D

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:06 pm

I cant swim with a new one???? Dang, well thats gana kill me summer or fall when ever i get it.

If i had a job i would prolly get the tattoo now. But college takes up way to much time
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:41 pm

Kelreth wrote:I cant swim with a new one???? Dang, well thats gana kill me summer or fall when ever i get it.
When I got my first (and only for right now), and my sister got her second, we were advised not to expose it to chlorine or bleach, because it could either cause it to not heal properly or it could leech some of the ink out of it before it set.

We were told to wait 3 - 4 weeks for the ink to set and the skin to heal.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:03 pm

Wow that sucks.

Wait, can tattoos cause the skin to scar? i got some freeky thing from my moms side where i develop too much scar tissue

morgana
Level 22
Level 22

Post by morgana » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:33 pm

They can if you pick the scabs that form while it's healing, so just don't pick 'em! Easier said than done though, cuz it does tend to itch while it's in that stage, so just be really careful.
"Love like you've never been hurt."

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:39 pm

Ok, I'll have to remember that, cause i picked scaps uncounscicsly. It wil be on my shoulder so that will help with me not picking it

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:57 pm

I desperately want a willow tree on my back, but I am afraid of needles and have an allergy to pain. I think I will wait until I graduate and maybe do it as a right of passage (and be able to pay for it then). And BTW I love your avatar, I love anything with tigers on it.
Blessings
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:34 pm

Dragon plus Tiger plus Ying-Yang = to quote my dad "That says Nate all over it"
Last edited by Kelreth on Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:47 pm

Ah yes I was going to mention your display picture. It's gorgeous!!

And Willow, that would look awesome. A big willow on the back. Do it! :-D :-D :-D You could stand the pain ^_^ For a big willow, of course! Just make sure you have a loyal boyfriend or a loyal group of friends to take turns soaking it with yarrow tea. (It stops bleeding and closes everything up quickly. Look at a scar on my wrist from working on my log bed and slipping with the chisel and you will see! Stopped the bleeding immediately! Yarrow: My emergency friend!) It's also antibacterial and antifungal and helps it heal quickly.

Sorry, I love yarrow.

:-D I really want to see you get the tattoo! I want to get a very spiritual tattoo on my hip/belly, right over where it grooves in a bit: A raven holding the sun in its beaks. That symbol means so much to me. It's actually a good place. Would miss the pregnancy stretch by about a centimetre if I kept in shape...
Was that.... weird for me to say?
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:34 am

Not weird at all, pregnancy stretch doesn't always happen if you use cocoa butter from day one. (It still happens a little bit but it is severely reduced)
I still haven't been able to in yarrow though, I called around to some of the garden store in the area, you would have thought I was asking for a plant from mars.
I think I could do it, I am going with my friend when she gets hers done to see the whole process and learn a bit more about it, then I need to find an artist I trust, someday maybe.
Blessings
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)