Reiki Fundies Rant

Welcome to Fundies! Here you can discuss, vent about, or bash fundamentalists of all persuasions. That means pagan fundies, too.
Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:16 pm

Normally I would just add this on to my last post, as it was posted only a few minutes ago, but it seems inappropriate, as well it is entirely different.

I am seriously freaking out over this...
I send distance healing, which really is the same as a blessing but with a little more "Umph!" with the phrase, "With their soul's permission." (God I am tired of typing that out, lol. Said it many times in my defense posts on the other forum!) If the soul does not accept it, the Reiki does not flow. I can feel all this in my arms, whether or not it flows. The soul has full right to refuse it or accept it, in its best interests.
But this lady keeps saying that because they did not ask for it, it is Karmically immoral and that "for my own karma" I should read posts on permission and such, which I have read, but which I think is a load of _____.
Do they really need to ask for the energy first??!!! Have I been doing something terrible this entire time?? If I do not get answers on this plane that totally put me at ease, I will consult my Guides, but I would like to hear what live humans have to say.
Okay, really, I know... I think.. I know that it doesn't flow if not for the greater good. But are there other things I should consider here?

Also, I keep getting that drunk, overwhelmed feeling whenever she replies to me. I wasin the laundry room and got it, and when I came and checked she had replied at the time I felt it. I really think it is her energy, and I wonder if I feel it this way because my inner self is trying to tell me something? Either that she is wrong and this should make me stronger, or that she is right and I seriously need to change the way I do things? But, my Guides always tell me when I am doing something that is not right. Is this their way? But I always have a sick feeling whenever I think of it (inner knowing) even before they tell me.

HUMAN CLARITY!
lol!
Wow. How strange I sound... :P
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:33 pm

Crazy Healer Lady wrote: If the soul does not accept it, the Reiki does not flow. I can feel all this in my arms, whether or not it flows. The soul has full right to refuse it or accept it, in its best interests.
Absolutely 100% CORRECT!!
Do they really need to ask for the energy first??!!!
No they do not. I myself have healed my mother via distance healing many a time without her relising it is me doing it, but her soul granting me permission to do it.

What you descibe as a "drunk, overwhelmed feeling" I have felt from a particular person in the past (in fact if he is online when I sign in, I get that feeling as well, its quite strange). He was our old housemate that went completely off the rails, and used to "steal" energy from us (me and my partner) at any time he needed it (whatever he defines need as I'll never know!) ... after he would do this, I would get that horrible "drunk, overwhelmed feeling" that you describe. I am yet to understand it, but I have been looking into it. I hope for a breakthrough sometime with it!

If anyone else has any ideas on what this kind of drunk, overwhelmed feeling is, please feel free to tell us! lol

Anyways ... keep safe sweetie!!

Bright Blessings!!
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:54 am

white_harmony wrote:If anyone else has any ideas on what this kind of drunk, overwhelmed feeling is, please feel free to tell us! lol

Fight or Flight Response.

This feeling is one I know ALL about. It's the aura's alarms, telling you that someone is focusing negative or hurtful energy on you...you feel weird b/c your natural sheilds are snapping up stronger to absorb and negate or deflect/reflect.

If someone is CONVINCED that you're WRONG and are trying to correct you, then they could be sending negative energy to you, without realizing it, just by judging you.

CHL: I actually fully recomend having a conversation with your guides about this...as that will be the only way to set your mind and heart at ease.
Last edited by Kystar on Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Galaxy Girl
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Galaxy Girl » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:26 am

Hi Lady,
I just sent you a PM. I hope it helps.

This jerk is messing with you. You can draw the Reiki symbols in the air and then walk into them for protection. I do that before giving a treatment too. Also, the Lesser Banishing Ritual is incredibly powerful. I work in a men's prison with the killers, armed robbers, etc. so I need that.

As far as darling daughter goes, she has broken off all contact with me, so I can't take her anywhere.....and it would be kicking and screaming to a shaman. :violent1: :axe: It's out of my hands.
Grace and kindness create powerful ripples in the world.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:07 pm

Thanks, all of you.

White_Harmony, thank you.

Kystar, you are very right. I do feel my adrenaline levels rise and the fight or flight response kick in, as well as her "stuff." I have been sending Reiki to my aura and it's natural shield (which I see as golden beads vibrating very fast so that only good energies (and those of the higher frequencies like Guides and Angels) can enter, while anything negative has to jump back.
I will definately talk with my Guides about this entire issue, immediately.
Galaxy Girl, that is a wonderful suggestion, to draw them and then walk into them. I will definately use that.
Once again I am sorry about your daughter :( I wish the best of luck to both of you.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Brown Eyed Girl
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:40 am

alot of forums in generally lately are just loosing what makes them a fun place to be for people. i would of replied sooner but not being on at the weekend and everything lol. i still run a good few forums. my main one i think of my self more.. how can i improve this board for the people on it, how can i make sure problems get answered when I'm not around, i thought this was just common and how boards are run but it seems alot are just full of power hungry fools who like to get there own way.

I've had that sicky feeling before, usually my heads just clouds and visions pops out for a second. I'm not sure if i get it anymore due to the intense migraines, but every time i got it i just had to be out of that area never understood why mind you.
Who is "I" without a past? A river without a source? An event without a cause?

Galaxy Girl
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Galaxy Girl » Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:14 pm

So true, Brown eyed girl. I went on a forum for help with my dogs. They dig out and run and jump on me and cut me. I was told: "you don't need to own a dog, you don't have the right temperment or the time for a dog. " Sheesh!

I think I'll just wave my magic wand and make them all disappear. outtahere:

Oh, by the way, our Satellite box died. Called the company and performed all the tests and determined it was a gonner. So I Reiki'd it for awhile and guess what? Yep. Working like a charm. =D>
Grace and kindness create powerful ripples in the world.

Artemisblessed
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Artemisblessed » Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:38 am

drunk feeling??? hmm...

i've had that once or twice... :drinkers: :partyman: but with me, it was a little bit different. i only got it from this one girl i used to know when i lived in peabody, MA. every time i was around her i got this really warm, flushed sensation, yet at the same time, i got tired really quickly. like within a matter of 5 hours, i felt like i was gunna pass out :rolleyes:

the funny thing is, when i moved back to lynn, it was gone! #-o #-o #-o

i did a quick meditation when i noticed the difference and i fell asleep...I'M WEAK!! WHADDAYA WANT FROM ME?! anyway, in my dream, my angels Jade and David came to me and told me that she was an "energy vampire", that she zapped energy from everyone around her because she was emotionally unstable. i think the same thing happened to Christopher Penczack, if any of you have read his books...

:ANAL:...i just liked this one...don't ask...

bb
Artemisblessed
Treat every new person you meet as if they will be an important influence on you later (you know, love thy neighbor?)

Brown Eyed Girl
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:10 am

That's happened a few times with my friends old boyfriend. used to bug her sometimes. when me and my bf got together we were completely happy and he resembled something like a hamster on speed zipping around the place and psychotically hugging us lols
Who is "I" without a past? A river without a source? An event without a cause?