The Ten Most Harmful Books

Welcome to Fundies! Here you can discuss, vent about, or bash fundamentalists of all persuasions. That means pagan fundies, too.
forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:29 am

Yeah, I really doubt the feds are staking out the library. I'd think they had better things to do, like go campaign for Krispy Kream donuts so as to save them from closing. :roll: Ragnar, you do realize that in normal circumstances having info isn't a big deal, it's when you get caught or start admitting to doing specific things that get you into trouble. Kinda like a pencil, normally a pencil is not a deadly weapon, but when you stab someone in the throat with it, it becomes as deadly as a butcher knife. Ok Ragnar, I can see how blowing stuff up in Germany would be a big deal, as Germany is smaller and your police houses are closer together, but remember, I'm in Texas, and in Tx, blowing stuff up is pretty normal. Our major cities are about 2 hours apart which leaves you a lot of time and a lot of open field, you can also purchase large quantities of black powder from local shops with no questions asked and gasoline used to be cheap, I'm sure you know where I'm going with this. Besides, you were 20 once yourself, and I know you of all ppl must have raised a little hell of your own. ;)
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:55 am

Now unlike Forgotten here. In Illinious buying gun powder requires an id, which im pretty sure texas does too. But in Il, there is little need for blackpowder, so they keep tighter restrictions on it, well I think at least, there is no reason they wouldnt here. All fireworks are banned, sparklers included.
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:04 am

Heh heh...
I think I'm the only one in my community who has not had "fun" with explosives...
The most "fun" I've had is putting out a flaming gasoline can numerous times from a girl we were stupid enough to let near the gas can and the fire who had burned her house down - twice.

Other than that, I think I let off one of those tiny ladyfingers once.
OH! And when I was a kid my babysitter and I would blow chunks in the concrete with those sparklers. He was a good babysitter :lol:

I don't like explosives at all... :lol:
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:07 am

Aye, I have 15 kilo of black powder my self, for the cannon.

Napalm is NOT the same stuff at all.

As to the Feds watching. I know of two people who have had knocks on the door from the men in black, for talking about the availability of Kalshnikovs, and Dragonovs, on web sites.

You have heard of Feiningdale in Yorkshire? The CIA/DI6 (Similar Brit unit), listening post. They have word recognition software. Here they have a preset list of words and phrases that automaticaly ring big red bells.

If you do not believe this exists, ask your providor how "SPAM reccognition" software works.

They do not need to "stake any where out". I have a couple of mates I was in the Military police with, who work there. You would be amased at the "old" equipment capabilitys, let alone the new stuff, which NO ONE talks about.

It is also important to remember that "THE PASSING OF INFORMATION FOR THE PRODUCTION OF WEAPON CAPABLE CHEMICALS", is the offence.

One which, you surely do not need reminding, the U.S/NATO authoritys are taking very seriously at present.

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:11 pm

Damn, forgot about that internet watching stuff they like to do now.... Meh, if they are interested im sure they can find me here and search the room. Maybe a pocket knife violation of school rules and some lighters but nothing more.

lol napalm is not the stuff to be had by civs, I aint never touching the stuff no matter how apealing it would seem to be to burn some wood with.

ok enough of this talk, what about those books?
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

Artemisblessed
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Artemisblessed » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:07 am

how can they prove that you "possess the knowledge"? they can't dust for that or collect evidence for that!

oh, but they can probably flag your library books, though, can't they?
Treat every new person you meet as if they will be an important influence on you later (you know, love thy neighbor?)

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:26 am

The offence is not that you KNOW, how to do it. It is passing that info on. Or if you have a collection of books, papers, and web links, downloads, etc. When you have no justification.

A chemistry teacher may well know how to make chemical weapons, thats O.K. But when he starts telling his pupils how to do it, or he has a collection of X amount of information, ALL on that subject. Then he/she would be on very dodgy ground explaining why.

Artemisblessed
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Artemisblessed » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:58 am

forgive me my questioning, but what if they had a lot of information (like research) on THAT subject, but around the same amount of research on plenty of other LEGAL things?
Treat every new person you meet as if they will be an important influence on you later (you know, love thy neighbor?)

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:15 pm

There are only a VERY small number of people in the world, OFFICIALY allowed to research chemical weapons, and even fewer, biological.

This may seem like a strange concept in the U.S, but in 99% of the Western world, if you are found carrying a gun, or even in posession of a gun AT ALL, let alone in Public, you had better have a BLOODY good excuse. In fact, in many countrys, U.K for example, there IS no excuse. Instant 10 to 20. Clear so far?

The same goes for Chemical and biological weapons, or plans, or research, for same. Only under International treaty, instigated by Nixon, can a VERY select few scientists, in a VERY few select coutrys, be licenced to do this, and then under strict supervision of the U.N chemical weapons ban treaty observation teams. Even then, they are FORBIDDEN TO RESEARCH DEVELOPMENT OF WEAPONS. ONLY THE DEFENCE AGAINST.

Any one writting on these boards, your chemistry teacher, your favourite Uncle, six fornicating rabbits, or your pet bloody dog, are not likely to be one of these licenced people. There fore possession is illeagal. Even if it is only one quarter page amongst a million legal ones.

Artemisblessed
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Artemisblessed » Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:30 pm

oh. yes i get it now! ok.