interesting Site

Welcome to Fundies! Here you can discuss, vent about, or bash fundamentalists of all persuasions. That means pagan fundies, too.
dragonflydrummer
Level 10
Level 10

Post by dragonflydrummer » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:16 pm

Perigee writes:
Moreover, there were various aspects of Nazism that strike me as being (ahem) "correct" if slightly misguided -
Nazism is a form of political insanity, son. There are no redeeming aspects of it as a pseudo-philosophy or as a system of governance. The parts are made rotten by the whole.
the Reich would have outlawed vivisection, animal cruelty, animal testing, nuclear power and plenty of other environmental anathemae.
Yeah right -- the Reich would have outlawed vivisection and animal testing, because they were doing those things to people !

:angry4: :angry4: :angry4:

I have to say you've got some mighty confused values there... :lol:
The spirit abides immovable; it beholds the infernal monsters swarm down upon it, and does not fear. (Eliphas Levi -- The Sixth Hour)

Perigee
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Perigee » Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:36 am

Perhaps, but nobody has picked up on what I said after that:
Perigee wrote: I beleive the world is bigger than the human race, and that the Earth and the universe does not exist for our specie's benefit
Nazism would not have permitted the destruction of the planet (out of self interest perhaps?) and if they prefered human specimens in experiments over animals, then what difference does that make? I find the Earth more important than individual human lives.
(btw please stop calling me Pedigree, it bugs me)
And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our souls.
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold.
And if you listen very hard
The truth will come to you at last.

dragonflydrummer
Level 10
Level 10

Post by dragonflydrummer » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:54 pm

Perigee taunts:
(btw please stop calling me Pedigree, it bugs me)
To the best of my recollection I have never referred to you as Pedigree. It certainly isn't a term I'd ever think applies to you in any way.
:bigsmurf:
The spirit abides immovable; it beholds the infernal monsters swarm down upon it, and does not fear. (Eliphas Levi -- The Sixth Hour)

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:32 pm

""Im not exactly a Nazi supporter but I would sooner die for a tangible human being than be sacrificed for what a Theocratic politician says is ineffible,""

Whats the difference? Any way I thought you found the Earth more important than individual human lives? So what does it matter to any one else how
you choose to die? I am sure the rest of us would rather live without nazi rubbish than worry about the personal tastes of one person.

dragonflydrummer
Level 10
Level 10

Post by dragonflydrummer » Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:29 am

Say Ragnar -- which Napoleannic battle were you off re-enacting? :-)

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:00 am

Großbeeren. Thats a little village just South of Berlin. Great. Half an hour on the bus and train, as opposed to the usual 7>8 hours half way accross Europe. For this area it is way out in the country, with woods and Real animals. Last year we saw a wild boar there! Also the weather was brilliant for a change. It rained half an hour before I got there, fom then on it was hot and sunny all the way. Lots of all night partys.
(Could you tell me, does the "ß" work there? ("ss"). It does not show if it does or not on my screen, because it's allready set for it, but I have been told by some in England that it comes out as a row of wierd symbols).

Rain ForestMoon
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Rain ForestMoon » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:46 am

Ragnar wrote:(Could you tell me, does the "ß" work there? ("ss"). It does not show if it does or not on my screen, because it's allready set for it, but I have been told by some in England that it comes out as a row of wierd symbols).
It is working fine.
(Aber ich vermute dass nur deutschsprechende personen wissen, was es ist.)

Blessings
RainForestMoon

"Excess of anything is bad, but especially the excess of Moderation"

"AQUILA NON CAPIT MUSCAS'

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:00 am

Aber, spricht nicht jederman Deutsch? Oder?
Ich bedanke mich für die Information.

Librarian
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Librarian » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:26 pm

Ja, natürlich...