Small Group Ministry

Post those fundie conversion, spell request, turn my little brother into a frog, UFO, and just plain freaky emails you receive here. We can all critique them.
Librarian
Zodiac: Capricorn

Small Group Ministry

Post by Librarian » Mon May 01, 2006 9:10 pm

I don't know whether I should answer this one or not... I sure could use it. :lol:

Anyone want to start a religion - oops, I forgot where I was...
Would you like to cut the learning curve of great small group ministry by 18 months?

If you would, I think you are going to be very happy about this.

You can find out how to save time and answer the questions your key church leaders have about small group ministry.

What would it mean to have church members enthusiastic and committed to small group ministry?

What would it mean to avoid the mistake that most churches make when they are starting out?

What would it mean to have one, two, three...can't miss... can't mess-up steps to great small groups?

Would you like to cut the learning curve of great small group ministry by 18 months?

If you would, I think you are going to be very happy about this.

You can find out how to save time and answer the questions your key church leaders have about small group ministry.

What would it mean to have church members enthusiastic and committed to small group ministry?

What would it mean to avoid the mistake that most churches make when they are starting out?

What would it mean to have one, two, three...can't miss... can't mess-up steps to great small groups?

I think you should click this link immediately... because... unless I miss my guess, as soon as you do, it is going to brighten up your small group ministry considerably.

In Him,

--Curt Gunz

P.S. Here is the link:

<link removed>

(Click this link or cut and paste it into your browser)

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Tue May 02, 2006 11:48 pm

ROFL that was sent to you? OMG are these people nuts?? :lol: #-o
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Librarian
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Librarian » Wed May 03, 2006 12:04 pm

Yup.

Firelord

Post by Firelord » Wed May 03, 2006 1:16 pm

If only they left home phone numbers instead of URL links at the end. How useless the internet has turned out to be! Can't even trace the blowtards!

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Thu May 04, 2006 2:41 am

ROFL :lol:
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Thu May 04, 2006 3:59 am

Small ministry huh. Hmmm.

Whatever happened to sitting round the fire, or going down the pub, with Granny, or with friends and discussing things?

NA! NOW we have to call it "small ministry", and some idiot back water college offers a degree in it. #-o

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Thu May 04, 2006 9:27 am

Small group ministry is the big thing in churches now. It is also called individual discipleship and discussion groups.

There is this huge international program where church goers are supposed to invite their skeptical friends for a free dinner followed by a discussion of a video about God. Supposedly a non-judgmental and non-biased environment.

Right :GHug: All acceptance and loving here...now listen to us talk about our God :axe:
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)