Dead Nigerian oil millioners.

Post those fundie conversion, spell request, turn my little brother into a frog, UFO, and just plain freaky emails you receive here. We can all critique them.
FyreGarnet
Level 17
Level 17
Zodiac: Aquarius

Post by FyreGarnet » Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:11 am

That's funny.

I get a lot of spam because of signing up for scholarship searches. Some of the free ones have to get their money somewhere. Oh well, I have one account that I use purely for that, and a couple other accounts for the more important things.

I've had a few of those type of Nigerian things. Most are things from judges and stuff from other countries saying that a man was alone when he died and no one has claimed his inheritance and they would rather see it go to someone outside the country than their own gov. It's crazy. Like I would give them the account information an all.

FyreGarnet
The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs want to smell everyone's rear and cats want every one to smell THEIR rear - unknown

Artemisblessed
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Artemisblessed » Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:29 am

that's just wierd. do they really think that anyone would just give away their account information?

really, i ask you...
Treat every new person you meet as if they will be an important influence on you later (you know, love thy neighbor?)

Paganlight
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Paganlight » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:32 am

Don't be too sure, my housemate last year did it, paying no heed to my warnings, she emailed themback. #-o I have no idea if the money went into her account or not, I lost touch with her after the house contract ran out.

Thanksfor that link, Ragnar - I'll definately be using that!! Mwhahahaha!!!
"ǽr notian ond æfteryld céosan ǽghwæðer, gehwilc gesælan of árweorðung gān begeondan gelǽran and gelust."
("Till use and old age accept them, and all chance of valour has gone beyone recall or desire...")

Artemisblessed
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Artemisblessed » Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:41 am

haven't seen it yet. i'm usually in school when i post, so the site is blocked... :cry:
Treat every new person you meet as if they will be an important influence on you later (you know, love thy neighbor?)

pokatinzy1
Level 1
Level 1

Post by pokatinzy1 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:03 am

Ragnar wrote:I have written about this on another post on this topic board. <br> <br> I have a FREE! (YES ...
That means is not present?

We recomended repair of houses