Fanatic: Your Opposite

Post those fundie conversion, spell request, turn my little brother into a frog, UFO, and just plain freaky emails you receive here. We can all critique them.
Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:53 pm

And doesnt read to much either him self. Book of Shadows is for spells/incantations. Mirror Book is the self diary.

Ug people people when will they learn...
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:50 pm

Couldn't have said it better Kelreth. Thats what I say about people everyday ... When WILL they learn. *shakes head* #-o
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:09 pm

I would sacrifice my ..... well.. lets think about that. But something, to meet this guy. :finga: :finga:

WHHHOOOO! I HAVE A BOOK OF SHADOWS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I WISH I needed one too. :-D

scoia
Level 7
Level 7

Post by scoia » Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:51 pm

In the spirit of the occasion: http://www.myspace.com/bloodywretch

And please, keep in mind that I am a perennial [email protected]#%stirrer, and nothing is to be taken quite seriously on his page. Also, I'm much better looking in person *coff*.

Artemisblessed
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Artemisblessed » Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:13 pm

librarian,
he actually said that to you?! #-o
when will people look before they plunge headlong into an "educated discussion"? that's like telling a scientist that evolution doesn't exist. oh, wait a minute... 8-)

and since we're Being honest here... www.myspace.com/bore_war_centeral

notice, in every picture, there is something on my head...
Treat every new person you meet as if they will be an important influence on you later (you know, love thy neighbor?)

Artemisblessed
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Artemisblessed » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:26 am

ah, but at least he spelled "magick" right... #-o

oh, what am i kidding? these people are seriously looking for it!!!!

:roll:
Treat every new person you meet as if they will be an important influence on you later (you know, love thy neighbor?)

Post by guest » Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:04 pm

well..... i think the guy has a point. I mean where can all of this crap leads you people. I mean can you honestly look me in the face and say that you can cast a spell on me. Come on, stop trying to convince yourselves that "magick" exists. You will probably reply to this with something that says " all of these people are the same, so intolerant." Maybe you think they're intolerant because you havent come to the slow realization that you are worshipping a primal, dead 'religion', or what every you could consider this heathen belief.... come on i dare you to cast a spell on me, o dark one. hahaha. Well, have a fun time in hell. =D>

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:24 pm

guest wrote:well..... i think the guy has a point. I mean where can all of this crap leads you people. I mean can you honestly look me in the face and say that you can cast a spell on me. Come on, stop trying to convince yourselves that "magick" exists. You will probably reply to this with something that says " all of these people are the same, so intolerant." Maybe you think they're intolerant because you havent come to the slow realization that you are worshipping a primal, dead 'religion', or what every you could consider this heathen belief.... come on i dare you to cast a spell on me, o dark one. hahaha. Well, have a fun time in hell. =D>
first off, u must be a fundie, thus your opinions are worthless to open minds.

Second, our "magick" as u call it is the same as prayers, where do you think prayers came from? Hmmm dogmatized chants anyone?

"Dead religion" you say.... how can religions be dead if the divine are immortal? maybe they are just laying in the back ground biding their time awaiting those who seek them? OR maybe its all one big heap of divine energy, that has different parts that refer to different parts of the human psyci? Each part waiting for the right type of person to channel its energys?

"Heathen" there is a member here who is a proud heathen. which if u took the time to read a dictionary would realize that heathen simply means hearth. and pagan is derived from a word for country people. thusly, your attempted use of slang only verifies what you are aurging against.

lol you call us "dark ones" where does that come from? The Spain Inquisition maybe? The Mallues Malefaicium? The progoganda used to justify the burning of thousands of innocent people and healers? We are not "dark" as u put it. We simply view things in a different light.

"cast spell" if u actually had any knowledge of even wiccan then you would know of the 3 fold law. Which states that anything one does is magnified back at them 3 times over. While some dont beleive in it, I am one of them, there is a such thing as karmic backlash and the universe rebalancing its self. Any energy we send out comes back at us intensified after gathering energy amoung the stars or the astral planes. Thus it is worthless to cast at you, that energy could be put to good use, such as Reiki healing or chakra work or helping some one else get through a hard time.

so I thus ask that if u want to critize heathens and pagans than at least read about us first. No going to church and learning about those "damn pagan satanist sinners" does not count. That is garbaged used to keep people in one religion. So either stay and learn or learn some how. But do not critize us with out knowing who and what we are.

crap! i missed the hell comment the first time! Hell and Heaven are creations of a dogmatized church to control the populace. By saying that someone will have never ending torment and agony you can gain control over a populace very quickly. Thus it becauses a simple task of keeping this myth in their minds and keeping them under control. A very simple task, as most cults have proven over time.

That is All

Chance of the poster ever coming back to read this? 1/100 maybe?
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:00 pm

Chance of poster being able to reply to this post - 0%
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~