BBS Planet Earth series

Television, radio, RSS, podcasting... Anything you can record and take with you that promotes Pagans.
Willow
Level 86
Level 86

BBS Planet Earth series

Post by Willow » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:34 am

Has anyone seen this? I am watching it right now and the shots are spectacular, great view of our earth and the animals.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Re: BBS Planet Earth series

Post by forgotten oceans » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:26 pm

OMGs!!!!!!!! I LOVED it!!! To the point that everyone on my Christmas/Solstice/Yule/Winter Gift Giving Day list is getting a copy!! Even more I was really excited to hear Disney was doing something similar for IMAX, but then I was really mad when I found out that 'similar' meant copy/paste/edit of the BBS's version. :evil: Buuuuut, I was still really impressed, cause, come on, it's IMAX. :-D Planet Earth was awesome at home, and it was awesome to the power of 10 at the IMAX theater. Breathe taking, truly. Ok, I'm done gushing like an idiot. BB ya'll.
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me