Pagan Documentary

Television, radio, RSS, podcasting... Anything you can record and take with you that promotes Pagans.
MoonTree_Productions
Level 1
Level 1

Pagan Documentary

Post by MoonTree_Productions » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:26 am

Hello all,
I am an independent pagan filmmaker and I am currently researching a new documentary that MoonTree Productions is developing about being pagan in the 21st century. We are reaching out to the pagan community to share their experiences with us at our website, http://www.moontreeproductions.com. I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you!
Blessed Be,
Jessica Smith

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Re: Pagan Documentary

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:12 am

Very cool, Jessica!

I did notice your site is a little hard to navigate, but that's the technical stuff ;)

Wonderful that you want to do a documentary on Paganism. I'll definitely be posting - do you want it posted in the "leave a comment" portion under "Share your story"?
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

MoonTree_Productions
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Pagan Documentary

Post by MoonTree_Productions » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:51 am

I'm sorry you found the site difficult to navigate; I'll talk with our webmaster.

Yes, if you just leave a comment on the blog we'll get your information and get in contact with you. Also, there is a link to email us if you don't want your information to be public. Thank you for your interest!