Any one seen "American Chopper"?

Television, radio, RSS, podcasting... Anything you can record and take with you that promotes Pagans.
Ragnar

Any one seen "American Chopper"?

Post by Ragnar » Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:16 pm

Right. I presume you get "American Chopper" over in the States?

A question, if I may.

Here, we have seen "Fire bike", "Cody's bike", "Black widow", "Snap on tools", another "tool bike", one to do with the Statue of Liberty, One with a Helicopter gun-ship theme, one for a T.V host, "Jets bike", and "Honour bike" (POW/MIA).

Question; Have they made any more? Or is that the full series?

Because here it is on three times a week, and it is the above list repeated again and again and ag...You get the idea. For the last three years.

morgana
Level 22
Level 22

Post by morgana » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:59 pm

Hmm, I know of the show, caught glimpses of it from time to time. I'd have to say that there probably ARE other episodes since the show has been on for quite a while, but am not 100% positive.
"Love like you've never been hurt."

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:53 pm

I don't watch the show, but my sis says they have many episodes.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:48 pm

As I suspected.

I find german T.V most annoying. They buy parts of series, and show them ad infinitum. Also never in the correct order.

E,G. The POW/MIA bike was in three parts. They showed it in the order 3;1;2;3;3;1. Then next month they change the order, and show it again. So on, for three years now.

On the face of it German T.V is good. But after three months, there is NOTHING you have not seen before, and the programmes are repeated four or five times per 24 hours.

We have N24. A documentary channel. They show a lot of stuff made by BBC, that you never see in U.K. BUT, I also know that these series are made 20 to 25 episodes long, each a full documentary, watchable by it's self. But N24 buys four or five of them, and you NEVER get to see the rest.

This idiocy goes as far as them buying part two of a three part series, but never parts one or three. Or buy part three, and not the other two.

RIDICULOUS. Or is this now the case in other countrys, too?

I reckon all German T.V programme planners have share options in DVD companys and Video rental stores.

katsu
Level 12
Level 12

Post by katsu » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:28 pm

Click here Ragnar....this should give you the info you need.
(have you checked Seniors tat's btw????? they are great =D> )
/|\

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:39 am

Thanks Katsu.

I am getting a file together to send to the T.V companys to ask WHY we only ever get to see, from your evidence here, less than half the series.

Not just of this, but I have a couple of interesting items from BBC world, who make documentarys. They prove similar.

As do Mummy detectives, Myth busters, CSI (All three series), Pretender, The Crow, Six feet under, Crossing Jordan, Gilmore girls, etc .

They are the same with films. VOX, for instance. In the last two years, they have shown "Titanic" 15 times.

More than just land a file on N24's, XXP's, and RTL's desks, I am going to send copys to all the companys that advertise with them. :finga:

As I have said before, I do not watch T.V. BUT this is the reason. And I am not going to tell the T.V companys that.

NOT including the fact that they show all thier programmes twice per day, and repeat the film from Saturday, on Sunday dinner time, and from Sunday night on Monday dinner time. (Dinner time is Lunch time in the States). :roll: