Healing Energy

Health, nutrition, medicine, & healing.
Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Healing Energy

Post by Kitsune » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:00 pm

So, I realized something at the beginning of October and suddenly realized that I don't think I shared with you guys.

About 8 years ago I started having asthma attacks. Terrified the heck out of me when they first started actually... there is very little more terrifying than trying to breath and to know that your body isn't getting enough to live on.

Through mostly trial and error, I found out what was causing the attacks... mainly fluffy animals (something with the fur and a natural light allergy to them) and pollution. Walking downtown or staying at a friends house for a few hours could start really killing my day and it got to the point where I carried my inhaler everywhere with me, because I got tired of compensating for not being able to breath.

Fast Forward to this year. I go to my doctor and ask for a new inhaler since my old one has not only almost run out but it's also expired. My doctor (new family doctor) asked me about it when I said it had expired. "Yeah" I answered, "I use it very infrequently, only when I'm really having a serious attack."

So my doctor listened to my chest and said that I sound almost completely normal again. No wheezes, no gasps, no blockage sounds. He asked when I tend to have an attack and when I told him only in response to heavy pollution or allergies he actually had to sit down. Apparently, Asthma, though they don't tell you this, is one of those things that never get better. Even seeing a marked improvement like mine is startlingly rare.

I may not be the most dedicated Reiki Healer in the world but I think that it's due to the Reiki that I'm almost healed. I'm getting the sense (since I started looking over the issues) that the Reiki is dealing with the most major problems first, healing them and only then moving on. I'm thankful to see that it is having such an obvious effect!

Anyone else notice this sort of response from doctors or friends since you started using energy healing to supplement your bodies own natural healing?
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Re: Healing Energy

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:22 am

That is really fantastic, Kitsune! Congratulations! I'm not sure if you shared it on here as you shared it during your visit. Again, so wonderful!

I've never been followed by a doctor except when I hurt my back, but because of the nature of the injury, they kind of had to go by my word. "It feels better. It feels worse." I have known a lot of people who've amazed their doctors and been amazed by miracle recoveries, though!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:15 pm

That's wonderful news! I know Arcanum Owl doesn't get on here very often anymore (poor little thing is a work-a-holic lol) but since he picked up Reiki ... Oh about 7 years ago now, he hasn't ever needed his inhaler. He was one of those kids who had allergies to just about any damn thing (cat and dog hair, dust mites, lactose intolerance until he was in his teens), but his asthma was a family trait - all 4 kids in his family had it. As it is, he is the only one off his inhaler completely, and the only time his chest gets a bit funky is when he comes down with a really bad cold (the ones that get into your chest), but those happen very rarely. Added to that, since we started Ra-Sheeba and using energy in all sorts of fun ways to improve our general health (and always finding new things to try lol), he has been healthier than ever. He only gets sick once a year, if that, since we started doing this more consciously. It's wonderful to hear that someone else has had such success with this kind of thing!
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:49 pm

Wow, that's really great.

And thanks everybody. I was just really surprised when the doctor said that. It's shocked me that he was so surprised by it. It's my hope that eventually I won't need it at all.

I have found that if I can hit an attack early enough and do Reiki for it, I can stop most attacks from happening. I can occasionally do it for full blown attacks as well, and have when I got to work one day and then realized I'd forgotten my inhaler at home.
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:28 pm

Kitsune wrote:It's my hope that eventually I won't need it at all.
*crosses fingers, knees, elbows, toes* Here's hoping!
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~