Make sure you don't get sick and rid of the Pain

Health, nutrition, medicine, & healing.
Cyberkinetic
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Pisces

Make sure you don't get sick and rid of the Pain

Post by Cyberkinetic » Fri May 01, 2009 10:37 pm

So I have came up with two amazingly Techs that will help you in your healing practices and to heal you. Most people are looking for ways of how to get rid of pains or how to prevent yourself from getting sick. I have done my own experiments just so that I can share this information with you guys.

I use this one for pain.
Well since we all do things differently in some way or another I usually don't meditate but if you want you can so you may have a clear well being. I just locate, find the spot or source of the pain. Then from there its like "I quickly go into my self and pull the pain out from within me" and you should try to "Feel" it leaving you as well "See" it. If this doesn't work for you keep practicing I mean this worked for me for the first time because I did what best felt to me and this works for cramps as well it works wondrous. I pulled couple cramps and pains out of me.

P.s. No I do not Physically go into me -.-"

This one you can keep yourself healed from Sickness. But you must work Deeply with Believing, Intentions and Knowing and a little bit of affirmations and possibles Kind of like reality shifting. I work on the strong hold of things.

Okay here is the story:My brother in the middle of May got sick. He had his own Orange Juice Bottle that he drinks from. I haven't been home in the past three days. I come home on a Monday and drink from His Orange Juice bottle not aware that he was sick and he drunk from this. I actually drunk from the bottle and he comes from outside walks in and says "I hope you didn't drink from the bottle I'm sick." Me of course lied and told him I didn't because I didn't want him to get worried about me. Me seeing this as an opportunity to progress, advance in my healing practices. I start to pull in energy through visual means by visualizing this white energy pulling into me filling me up with it My intentions was that this would heal me from anything that would cause me harm. I hold that thought and then I start believing that I would be healed from this and then and I knew I was going to be healed. Then I created my own little affirmations saying "On all levels of my existence I will be healed. With this I backed it up with positive emotions, and knowing that there is a possibility that I won't be sick and expected what I did in that practice strongly that I wouldn't get effected and I never had. I found this amazing and some fast results.

Now what you can do is use the techniques I used in my story or you can use my format and come up with your own. Its all in your mind if you want to be sick or not, Keep in mind you are the creator of your reality!
I am becoming more than what I thought I would ever become.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Re: Make sure you don't get sick and rid of the Pain

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat May 02, 2009 3:40 am

Very cool, Cyberkinetic! :) The first is a technique used by Shamans and healers called Extraction. Just make sure you put what you take out somewhere it can be dissolved, healed, and transmuted. You don't just want to flick that stuff around the room. I usually send it to the Earth.

Awesome techniques, though! Thank you for sharing :)
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Cyberkinetic
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Cyberkinetic » Sat May 02, 2009 9:00 am

Crazy Healer Lady wrote:Very cool, Cyberkinetic! :) The first is a technique used by Shamans and healers called Extraction. Just make sure you put what you take out somewhere it can be dissolved, healed, and transmuted. You don't just want to flick that stuff around the room. I usually send it to the Earth.

Awesome techniques, though! Thank you for sharing :)
Wow I didn't know it had a name for it. See what you can discover once you learn for yourself and not just all ways leeching off of others [-X

Thanks Crazy Healer. I just love to advance in my healing practices, I think you will love the next one I'm going to come up with. It's a project healing type of thing :-$ , maybe we should calibrate sometime and make a healing tech together? Nothing more powerful then two healing souls that work to heal others and themselves :-D

The second one is just using "expect" and "know" because if you "expect" your self to see anger and you "know" that you see anger, you will get anger. Law of attraction the mind powers, See if you know that you will heal on all levels you will heal and more positive healing energies will attract to you keeping you from getting sick and if you know this full heartedly then there is know worry and as long as you believe and keep it in mind. I love working with this template, Has anyone else work with this style as well?

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat May 02, 2009 10:58 am

Working on the level of belief is always very powerful. Is that what you mean? It's predominantly working on the third level of the field, which also corresponds to life path and place within the universe :)
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Max » Sun May 10, 2009 9:50 am

CHL - can just ask what you mean by "levels", or what path/book you are referring to? You've mentioned it before in other posts - the one that springs to mind is Cyberkinetic's thread on 'cures'. I can guess what it's referring to, but I'd like to look at it a little further. It's striking a chord with me so I'm wondering if this is something that I've come across under a different name. Thanks :-)
"I am not young enough to know everything." Oscar Wilde

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun May 10, 2009 12:14 pm

The levels are the layers of the energy field, which each have a different vibration, and have different functions. The 2nd level, for instance, is the emotional body, is very fluid, and is full of many different colours. That is the level that you are seeing when you watch colours around a person shift as their emotions shift. It is also the level you work on when you are healing emotions. Specifically, they relate to emotions of self, for example, "I feel sad. I feel angry. I feel_____."

The third level is the level of belief and thinking. It's fun to watch a beginner try to make different colours with their energy or in healing. It always comes out yellow, because they are "thinking" green rather than creating green. It's always a big laugh :) This is the level that you work on when you are healing someone's beliefs about the world around them, although hard-hitting issues are RARELY affecting just one level.

As for one's place in the universe, it's the purpose of being here. It's who you are in relation to yourself and everything else. It is who you are in relation to Divine, beyond stigma and dogma and shadows.

I'm not referring to a specific path or book. I live by experience so don't really have a set path. What have been the most fundamental in teaching me are differing works by Shamans and Shamanic Practitioners, as well as works by Barbara Brennan. They have sort of gone hand in hand. My best friend is a student of BBH, and we have been learning the human field together, with her studies, with mine, with others, alone, for almost six years now. Before that, she studied energetics through Martial Arts, and I studied energetics from the trees and animals, and books too, of course. There have been other people we have both studied and learned with, but our lives are very intertwined.

So there isn't one set path that I could refer to. In the study of levels, the best source I have come acrosss is Hands of Light and Light Emerging by Barbara Ann Brennan. She is the only person I have seen that has put such detailed information into public books. She was a NASA scientist and Psychologist, so her works are textbook, very clear and concise, and easy to understand (though you have to read many times to get the full meaning). I have never seen the human energy field in so much detail in print. Other studies have yielded the same information, but it is encrypted, probably because the author or teacher is not as clear in their sight or is not as clear in the sense that they cannot explain it fully to others. I think Brennan has bridged a huge gap, and I also feel that her works will provide a foundation for many healers in the coming decades.

I must point out that I put her up on a pedestal not because she is amazing, but because the works are phenomenal. I feel more connection with the works of other teachers, but I cannot in any way say that they have provided as much of a gift to the human race as these works have.
Crazy Healer Lady

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Max » Mon May 11, 2009 2:13 am

Thank you for the information. There's a Brennan book in my local library so I'm going to head down and get it later. I thought that it might be linked to the eastern ideas about levels of consciousness (?? it's always difficult trying to use the correct words), but this is clearly something different, these sound like levels of energy that coexist and you can access at the same time. But I'm only guessing! I'll have to read the book first.

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Mon May 11, 2009 4:47 pm

I will give you the warning, she can be exceptionally scientific at times. If reading scientific magazines bores you, her works might... :-? Even so, they are definitely worth the read. You'll have to let us know what you think of it when you've had a chance to read a chapter or two. :-D
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Max » Mon May 25, 2009 6:07 am

I am feeling delicate at the moment so I will probably have more focused thoughts on this at a later date.

Well I have read more than a chapter or two. I am on chapter 16 of 18 of 'Light Emerging', so I feel like I can post some comments about it now. Kitsune thanks for the warning about it being scientific, it was a nice surprise to have a book that grounded metaphysical ideas in measurable scientific data. And I do read scientific magazines so I really enjoyed the early part of the book. If anything, I wish it had been more scientific with more references, but I understand that it has to be read by people of varying interests.

I started out a bit sceptical about some of the things she says but as she says herself 'Don't ask if it's real. Ask if it's useful.' I like the way she ties in psychology and science with her work. Now that I re-read your post CHL I'm not surprised she has a background in science and psychology. I have really got a lot out of this book. Every chapter I read I feel like I am uncovering more about myself. This is quite unsettling at times! The reasons I get ill, the way I interact with people, my emotional defenses - it's all coming under scrutiny. Although I've concluded I have a few issues to work on, it's also reassuring to realise that things that could have been a real problem for me, stemming from formative experiences from childhood, I seem to have worked out by myself. Yey me.

Crazy Healer Lady, I just want to say thank you for pointing me to these books at this particular time. I'm going through achingly painful emotional times at the moment. It's happened when I was half way through the book and it's been a real source of comfort to me. I'm going to be burying another family member for the second time in 6 months, and I feel like the world is crumbling beneath me, like I am going to implode. It's horrific when you have to carry on life as normal. But I know now that I have to reach out for help when I need it even if that means breaking some of my defences down, even if I embarrassingly cry on my manager at work, unexpected to me and her I think! I can't complain to myself that I can only rely on myself and that I feel isolated from friends if I don't tell them I have problems.

I would highly recommend this book to everyone who wants to heal themselves physically, emotionally, spiritually and improve their relationships with others. Even if you don't think you need healing.

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon May 25, 2009 7:29 am

I am very glad it has helped you

I am sorry for your losses. If you ever need to talk or need anything, feel free to message me :hug:
Crazy Healer Lady

Cyberkinetic
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Cyberkinetic » Thu May 28, 2009 7:37 am

Hands of Light and Light Emerging by Barbara Ann Brennan:
Wow Max thanks for posting that delightful intriguing information. I guess I will have to get this book then, I will add it on my book list. If its for the healing, psychology and science then I would love to read it as I need more information on psychology. I know I need to be healed, sometimes I get emotionally exhausted, sometimes I need to heal my relationship with my best friend who has been a best friend for five years it looks as though were drifting, falling apart and I don't want that. Trust me! So I thank you again and as well as Crazy Healer Lady.

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Max » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:48 am

Thanks for that offer Crazy, though I'm not feeling 100% I'm doing well.
Cyberkinetic from your posts I think the book will be useful for you. I hope things work out with you and your friend.