traditionalwitchcraft.net

We have a large directory of links and more being submitted all the time. Here we can discuss those submissions.
Windwalker
Level 20
Level 20

traditionalwitchcraft.net

Post by Windwalker » Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:00 am

Is anyone a member of traditionalwitchcraft.net? I've been browsing the forums, in search of, you know, wisdom and junk, but most of what I find seems to be tainted with some sort of "all pagans but us are foolish neopagans who never research anything and wear sparkly fairy wings 24/7" nonsense.

Possibly this is just me, I haven't explored much of it so far. I think that this place is so nice, open and accepting that I forget much of the internet isn't like that :lol: I'm probably just interpreting it in the wrong way, or something. Which is why I ask, because you're all fairly awesome, so if one of you is a member I shall take it as me interpreting it in the wrong sort of way.

Edit:
(Duh, give the people the url, you silly person)
http://www.traditionalwitchcraft.net/mo ... ame=Forums
si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:46 am

I am not a member, but just spending an hour reading through some of it was a task. It's long and jumbled, they take paragraphs to explain tiny thoughts. It's almost militaristic, it reads like a 1960's text book on brain surgery. Blah on the boring!! :lol:

Don't feel bad, I too have come to expect too much of the world just because of how great this place is. ;)
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Sìle
Level 3
Level 3

Re: traditionalwitchcraft.net

Post by Sìle » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:07 pm

I was a member there a few years ago, but it was too pseudo-intellectual for me.

I prefer Traditional Witch - its nothing to do with paganism and more to do with practical witchcraft. outtahere: Great informational site. :idea:

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Re: traditionalwitchcraft.net

Post by Max » Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:31 am

Hey Sile,
Welcome to the boards, thanks for putting up those websites. Come and introduce yourself in Newbies so we can all say hi!
Max
"I am not young enough to know everything." Oscar Wilde