Altar space

We have a large directory of links and more being submitted all the time. Here we can discuss those submissions.
Georgette
Level 1
Level 1

Altar space

Post by Georgette » Sun May 13, 2007 10:07 am

It is my space for Pagans. I love it http://www.altarspace.co.uk/Georgette
Little Angel

Windwalker
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Windwalker » Sun May 13, 2007 8:03 pm

Hmm. I am currently pondering whether it is possible to belong to too many pagan groups. I rather like Covenspace, despite its issues, so I'll stick with Covenspace, I think. I might give Altarspace a try, but it'll probably end up like my Myspace: I'll ignore it and then forget about it, and then end up deleting it.
si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Mon May 14, 2007 9:25 am

Just a question... was that your site?!

The pictures were gorgeous, but I couldn't read a single thing written on the page. The black got lost in the background and the pink on pink tabs were attrousios to read, and when I ran my mouse over them, they turned to black and got lost in the background... :-?

Not a wonderful site! :oops:

As for using alterspace... I tend to ignore those... Heck, I've signed up on facebook, and I only check that once ever 3 weeks unless somebody actually writes me or invites me to join something...

I've got a new website and forum that I'm trying out called Magicka... I'll add it on here when I've got the site address. The people there are really nice, and they offer a free one year course on Wicca, and a free course on Tarot... They seem really great, thus far... :-)
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

iriseyes
Level 6
Level 6
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by iriseyes » Thu May 17, 2007 4:25 am

I to like covenspace. Hopefully the issues are gone soon. I have made lots of contacts there.

I do not think I can take on one more site thought.
To thine own self be true.