Magical Properties of Plants

We have a large directory of links and more being submitted all the time. Here we can discuss those submissions.
Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Magical Properties of Plants

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:57 pm

All right it's lacking some important stuff but there are just some plants/trees that you cannot find any "meaning" for in any books. It is a good reference site that I thought I would share, and I hope you guys get something out of it.

http://www.geocities.com/vampyress1138/ ... dTrees.htm
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:50 pm

I probably shouldn't say this, but if you're like me and are a major info hoarder, you've probably noticed that you can't copy vampyress's pages. I know, I found her site a few years ago. I've found a way to get her info that she can do nothing about, if you promise to be nice and respectful and not to go putting it all over the internet I'll tell you how to get her info. Just PM me and promise to behave. ;)
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 pm

I probably shouldn't say this, but if you're like me and are a major info hoarder, you've probably noticed that you can't copy vampyress's pages.
:lol: :lol: I noticed
I tried to copy the info about the fir tree to print for further study, until I got that message... grrrr lol! I don't plagarize. It's for personal study only ^__^ (no sarcasm at all here)
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:01 pm

Humm, sometimes, as a minor computer nut I forget that not everyone knows the "secrets" - those messages are meaningless. However, I never "steal" for anything but private use. The way I look at it, some sites may not be there indefinately. When I find good information that I want to keep, I just save the whole page and pick it over for what I want. Whoops, did I just let out the "secret" :roll:
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:59 am

Stormy! I was trying to be responsible and help keep 'theft' down, but since you spilled the beans ;) , all you do is take it to a floppy or comp, but I like floppy, go to the page you want, click save as on your tool bar, take your info to word pad or microsoft word, delete the images, change the background to blue or red, anything but the text color, change the text to black, change the background to white and space things out like they should be. *sticks tongue out at Stormy* lol :lol:
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:49 am

:laughing6:
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam