Hervey Bay/Maryborough.

Looking for people in your area? Events in your area? Post it here.
Wild_Wiccan
Level 1
Level 1

Hervey Bay/Maryborough.

Post by Wild_Wiccan » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:48 am

Any Wiccans/Pagans whatever in the area (Hervey Bay/Marybrough) Im in the planning phases of starting a coven if anyone is interested. I have found quite a few fellow practicers in the area though am not sure what the turn out will be like.
If anyone knows anyone or is interested themselves please let me know so I can give you the details when more is know. I will also post it here.

Blessed Be!
-Shelley.

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: Hervey Bay/Maryborough.

Post by white_harmony » Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:25 pm

Tis a pity you didn't ask that about ... Oh 5 years back ... When I still lived in Hervey Bay lol. As far as I know, only Arcanum Owl and myself are the only other Aussies on here (well, that has been made known to me anyways) and we live on the Sunny Coast (although moving back to Bris-vegas in a few months time).

I lost alot of my contacts in the area a few years after I left. Good luck with it though! It's the kind of area where new age, pagan and wiccan thrive, so hopefully you'll get a good turn out!!
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Wild_Wiccan
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Wild_Wiccan » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:49 am

Thanks anyway! =]
Yeah Ive found a couple of people in other sites that Ive emailed and had a few expressions of interest, I didnt realise there would be so many followers! So Im happy then, lol.

Wild_Wiccan
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Wild_Wiccan » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:58 pm

Anyone in the area interested in a Pagans in the Park type day, email Sarah on [email protected]. Shes going to be putting it together for us =]