Can anyone help me about meditation?

serious discussion on magick and energy usages in the world and affects.
pheonix
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Scorpio

Can anyone help me about meditation?

Post by pheonix » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:08 pm

I have a dilema. Since I have moved into a new area, a few years ago, I have not been able to find a peaceful spot to meditate. Everywhere around the land has negative or tumultuous energies. I am not able to concentration on my meditation effectively with these energies present. The area I live in now, was a heavy civil war area, and I do believe that part of the trail of tears runs close or through the area. So there has been a lot of battles, bloodshed and death, which I believe is the majority of the reason why the land has negative energies. Is there anything that I could do? Any suggestions? Or a ritual I could do? I would rather just find a place where the energies are peaceful and harmonious. I have not been able to meditate well in a couple years, and this is not good. It is almost to the point where I just want to move. :cry: Please help me.

Dark Waters
Level 13
Level 13
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: Can anyone help me about meditation?

Post by Dark Waters » Sun May 05, 2013 7:04 pm

If you can find a small tree grove, or since you seem to identify with water more - a small brook or stream, (preferably away from a battle site) you can start helping with the "healing" of the area. It won't be quick or easy but you can make the place calm enough for you.

Every time you go there, try to focus the Earth energies to help push away the negativity. The trees can be focus points absorbing it and then shedding it away as leaves fall and the trees grow. Pushing the energies into the stream allows them to be carried away and diluted (just be careful of any tidepools that can collect them too near the area you are working in). Doing this again and again will eventually help cleanse the place.

If you find negative energies sticking around especially to certain spots, you may be at the site of a death. It doesn't have to stop you using that spot, you just have to try to help the spirit attaqched to that spot find peace first.
I'm living in the Shadows and the Night,
Wrapped in warm darkness, safe and sure.
My Path shines by the Moon's fragile light,
It frees my Mind and keeps my Heart pure.

pheonix
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Scorpio

Re: Can anyone help me about meditation?

Post by pheonix » Tue May 21, 2013 7:38 am

Thank you :-) I will try these out...i love trees...im just wondering how did you figure that I identify more with water? im just curious