"tentacles" of energy coming from my body?

serious discussion on magick and energy usages in the world and affects.
kristoff1235
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Gemini

"tentacles" of energy coming from my body?

Post by kristoff1235 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:54 am

Lately I started looking at myself and when I meditate and start to "look" at myself i see masses of energy coming out of my back coming from my solar plexus. I asked friends of mine to do the same thing and without me telling them about those "tentacles" they pick up on them. I've begun to wonder what they are because I've read about psy-vamps and it just doesnt sound right and i cant find any explainations besides it reminds me of slenderman or Elfen Lied. Which isnt really an explaination is it? :) So i was wondering if anyone knows anything about this sort of thing? also ive seen bat-like "wings" on my girlfriend and bird-like "wings" on one of my friends.
many call me insane, many call me genius
if theres a fine line between genius and insanity,
then i must be the greatest tight rope walker ever.

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Re: "tentacles" of energy coming from my body?

Post by Kystar » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:29 pm

Aura Wings are something I'm familiar with, considering I can manifest them. And if you're curious, my wings are owl wings. Usually, they are a manifestation of your spirit form, or a guide that has decided to take a more active/defensive stance in your life. Mine are the result of my spirit or dream travel form. And it's taken me years to get to the point where they emerge or retract on command, usually they pop in and out subconsciously in response to a perceived threat as a way of boosting your energy defenses.

As for the "Tentacles", it could be that your aura is working towards forming wings, or you're using your aura as a way of "sensing" your surroundings, resulting in "feelers" going out. If you are able to "see" the entire area around you when you've got your eyes closed in meditation, then they're sensors of a sort. If, on the other hand, you've been dreaming of flying a lot recently, they're possibly wings developing. The other thing they could be is the start of an anchored bubble shield...but that's only if you've been feeling threatened a lot recently.

Psy Vampires don't usually cause multiple leads when they attempt to drain someone, they just cause a single thread between you and them. The more control you have over your aura, the thinner then thread, I've noticed.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

kristoff1235
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Gemini

Re: "tentacles" of energy coming from my body?

Post by kristoff1235 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:47 pm

actually, my dreams have me rather grounded, talking to people, but from time to time these tentacles will appear and act like fast legs. I had talked to a couple of my friends with some experience and they see them as thick threads made from two threads of energy that fold together at the end. I have some trouble seeing them all but by logic i think i have four. They seem to act like syphones, hand chakras, and 'eyes' because when i close my eyes i do see all around and infact i can remote view rather accurately. :) ive been exploring them alot lately to understand them. them don't seem like defense tools, though i could see a way to use them that way. I really haven't made any attempts to make them pop in and out as I feel almost blind in that state. Sorry about the long reply.
many call me insane, many call me genius
if theres a fine line between genius and insanity,
then i must be the greatest tight rope walker ever.