Dreams

serious discussion on magick and energy usages in the world and affects.
Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Re: Dreams

Post by Kystar » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:20 pm

My favorite is the Yellow Harvest Moon. Especially when it's full and drifting low on the horizon with the tops of trees silhouetted once in a while.

The Red Moon...well...that always makes me super jumpy.
Honestly, I think it's a residual memory from a past life...b/c I can't explain WHY the Red Moon makes me want to crawl in a hole and hide. I've only seen one that lasted an entire night once, and that turned out to be because of some sort of eclipse.

I've seen pictures of a moonbow, but have never seen one. It would be REALLY neat to see one!
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:14 pm

Kitsune wrote:And you are our resident expert on guides Crazy... of course I defer to your greater knowledge! ( Somehow, knowing how you squirm whenever I give you an honest compliment makes me smile. We all do it, but you are so darned cute about it!)
I DO squirm! I've gotta stop that.

I can see really well at night, but I can't see too much colour. Just shades of grey, mostly, but as long as my eyes aren't stunned by artificial light, I've never needed a flashlight in the dark. It startles people when we walk outside.

Owls are a perfect example of nighttime guides. They represent Death in many cultures and so hold a special place in the realm of the unconscious. Bats, moths, owls, and even cats teach so much about the inner self shrowded in mystery. The owl came to me a lot when I was in highschool and spent all night, every night awake in our back fields with the horses and coyotes. To me they were such a great introduction to the dark half of things because they are so non-threatening. Their voices - even when shrieking - are soft and velvety, while their wings hold a delicateness to them and are also soft to be so silent. Owls also often come at times of spiritual awakening, when the psychic senses become stronger and more acute. The are famous for allowing one to hear what isn't being said. However, they DO have razor-sharp claws, beaks, and are skilled and deadly hunters, so they are great protection. Their feathers also hold a power unlike other birds - it was warned in native cultures that when using an owl feather in healing to never touch it to the body, as it will drive illness further inward. I don't know of too many negative spirits that want to deal with THAT kind of energy.

What kind of nightime animals draw you, Twosoul?

Also, you mentioned what you call an imaginary friend named Seth. You put "imaginary friend" in quotations - is there some reason that Seth may not be all that imaginary, or am I reading too much into your text? Have you tried smudging yet?
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

twosoul
Level 1
Level 1

Post by twosoul » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:24 pm

I am trying to figure out what Seth is, and I figured he might have been a guide. Doesn't feel right, but hey, anything is worth a try I think.

I don't want to get into here. No one ever believes me, friends, pegan and not.

I am afraid of night because things always seem to find me, or hurt me at night, but I also am a night owl, naturally drawn to it. Sucks to be me. I am completely untrained, all spells and stuff I tried before never worked. I gave up when I read somewhere that alters, tools, etc are just ways to prepare your mind for magick. I gave up everything else and focused on my head.

Not that it helped any. o.o ANYWAY..... Thanks for all your help, guys!