Strange phenomenom

serious discussion on magick and energy usages in the world and affects.
Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Strange phenomenom

Post by Kystar » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:32 am

I am wondering about something strange that seems to pop up when I do unplanned energy/spirit workings.

It's nothing truly bad, that I can tell. It gets the job done.

It's just that when I start an energy working or a spirit working, I find myself singing in almost nonsense words instead of speaking...and sometimes, I almost don't know I'm doing it...until I'm halfway through.

Has anyone ever heard of anything like this? It's not hampering anything b/c I get the results I want...and THEN some! But, it makes me curious.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Dark Waters
Level 13
Level 13
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: Strange phenomenom

Post by Dark Waters » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Actually it happens to me all the time, whenever I just let my mind go on cruise control, especially if I am in or near water, like taking a shower or washing dishes.

I know the sounds mean something, though the direct translation eludes me, it feels like its something coming from the more basic, primal areas of the brain.
I'm living in the Shadows and the Night,
Wrapped in warm darkness, safe and sure.
My Path shines by the Moon's fragile light,
It frees my Mind and keeps my Heart pure.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:57 pm

Many traditions teach of a "spirit song." I've often found myself humming certain tunes when invoking specific powers (the one that comes when I rock my new "niece" and soothe her has a lot of sharp notes, and sounds rather sad, but affects us both strongly in a positive way). Not to mention the Xian sectors that speak in tongues. The primal/ancestral brain works on such an intimate level and invokes very powerful energy! Think of a drumbeat. Think, also, of how deeply birdsong affects us, or the chirping of crickets. I'm listening to the dishwasher, and even that has rhythm, song. The flow of the universe is in song and I think you are tapping into that when you start humming.

On an energetic level, when you do this, your hara is in alignment and your tan-tien is 'activated,' so to speak. (When you tap into that level of the field, you hear a low vibrating hum, and beyond that the heartbeat of the earth.) Very beautiful!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

twosoul
Level 1
Level 1

Post by twosoul » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:51 pm

This has been happening to me for at least 5 years. Everyone I have wrote or spoken the words to says that they are familiar but they don't know what they mean. Its nice to know what it could be. :)