sex magic

serious discussion on magick and energy usages in the world and affects.
bizybee35
Level 1
Level 1

sex magic

Post by bizybee35 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:27 pm

I have been reading some pages and have something I would like better clarification on.
What exactly is Auto Erotic? And I am very interested in tips advice or suggestions. I am new to learning all this and really believe that some of my strongest magic will come from my personal things. I also believe that powerful healing can take place through it, I have experienced pieces of myself. And I am very interested in learning all I can about it. Thank you for your time and hopefully there will be lots of wonderful information to be found here.
Last edited by bizybee35 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Re: sex magic

Post by davisherm » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:37 am

Moved to Magic and Energy Use.

Sex magic is the same as any other type of magic - use of intent to impact the world around us.

You can use the energy created during sex and pour it into intent for a magical working. Or you can take energy from another source and apply it toward a sexual purpose. I don't really have any specifics that I care to discuss - as you can imagine, something of this nature is bound to be very personal. We do have an article in our reading room that covers this topic though: http://paganlibrary.com/reference/sex_and_magic.php

Good luck.
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

bizybee35
Level 1
Level 1

Post by bizybee35 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:50 am

Yes I read that article, that's how I found this site. As for more information and not being able to go into it on a public board, my email is [email protected]
And there still is he question about Auto-Erotic it was mentioned in the article, what is it? And if you have any ideas or other link suggestions please let me know. Thank you for your time and any help would be greatly appreciated from anyone.

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:59 am

I'm sorry, maybe I didn't make that quite clear. I will not discuss the particulars. Plain and simply put. Firstly because this is an open board and children could be reading, and secondly because I'm not going to discuss my personal life with a stranger on the internet.

No offense meant, but you've yet to introduce yourself or really make an effort to be a part of this board and you're already asking for specific information on a fashion of magic that is intensely personal - not that all magical workings aren't personal, but you get my drift. You haven't even taken us out for dinner and a movie! :-D

As for auto-erotic, It means to pleasure yourself in a sexual fashion - alone. I'm sure there's energy to be captured there but I wouldn't be able to give you any pointers in that direction.
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

bizybee35
Level 1
Level 1

Post by bizybee35 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:07 am

I'm sorry I sincerely apologize. I did not mean to offend you and I did not quite understand what you were saying, now I do.
Again I apologize, I just found the site and haven't really had a chance to talk to anyone or anything. I am in no way trying to upset anyone or pry ito private lives, I didn't realize it was such a personal question. I'm just new and facinated and full of questions.
I will be very careful from now on with the things I ask. I hope you have a wonderful afternoon.

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:42 am

My honey, Grimwell wanted me to add in here, that he finds that sex magic is much like any other magic available... you find your energy source, you tap into that energy source, and then you use that energy to make your changes on the world around you.

Personally, I don't try much sex magic myself... If I haven't lost my concentration during the act, I obviously wasn't enjoying it as much as I should have. :lol:

I, therefore, can't give you much information on it. If you're interested in basics, my husband Grimwell might be willing to help you. Contact me in a PM and I'll give you his email address.

While I do agree that an open forum is not the place to discuss this, I think Davishern was a little exuberant in his rejection. Please stay on the board, and introduce yourself a little. I do agree with Davishern that leading into your topic a little bit might have been a bit more politic than just jumping right into the question with strangers. :-)
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:09 pm

Look up some books on Tantra. I have some books I like to recommend: Taoist Yoga and Sexual Energy - Transforming Your Body, Mind and Spirit by Eric Steven Yudelove and The Art of Sexual Magic by Margo Anand.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

bizybee35
Level 1
Level 1

Post by bizybee35 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:59 pm

Thank you so much, I will look those up. I appreciate it. Have a wonderful evening.

Hytegia
Level 12
Level 12
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Hytegia » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:10 pm

On a side note:
I agree Kits! :D

Anyhow, I HAVE found it useful to.... Well, let's just say you could be wearing something special to you when the event occurs, and ONLy wear it duiring those times, then it could be tied into the intimacies and draw from the energies you have duiring that time.
But, it could just as easily be said for an Awakened bike or some other article that you ride for 12 years of your life. It's just a talismen of what you did and what energies it stores, and I rarely find anything useful besides the "energies" that made it.

-Shamanic POV-
You see - a Spirit is simply an embodyment of a certain form of energy that exists as that embodyment and exists about that energy which created them (atleast, in most cases. Occasionally you'll find some toughie talking about how it started as the dream of a simple child who dreamed of having a boat, and sure enough one day the boy built the boat, and the Spirit became stronger than ever. The boat went throughout the family as an heirloom or whatnot, and so its strength began to fold and fold until one day, the boat was sold off for trash.
O.o
Or, something along those lines... But it's a general idea of the point I'm trying to make.

Sex magick, in my oppinion, should be used for sex. :D
"Water, water, everywhere,
And all the boards did shrink;
Water, water, everywhere,
Nor any drop to drink."

bizybee35
Level 1
Level 1

Post by bizybee35 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:30 pm

Wow, that makes a lot of sense. Thank you it will help me a lot in my studies.

underlilith
Level 8
Level 8

Post by underlilith » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:12 pm

Kitsune: I agree wholeheartedly with your statement :D

BizyBee: If you are looking for things in sex majick then you might want to try things like Kama Sutra if thats all you want is some spice (theres some difficult stuff in there!). But if your into ceremonial I'd suggest Aleister Crowley's book on sex magick. But again, dont try to even read that man's work unless your REALLY into ceremonial magick (he tends to be very difficult to read)
"What is a god but a man who weilds the power of chaos?" - Peter Carroll