Toning Magic

serious discussion on magick and energy usages in the world and affects.
Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Toning Magic

Post by Kitsune » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:39 pm

Okay so I recently heard about Toning Magic, and decided it was interesting enough that I wanted to look into it more. I'm going to be looking online, and perhaps checking my local library for anything they may have (doubtful, but you never know). I may have found a beginners class in the area as well, but I figured I may as well ask on here as well.

What do you guys know about Toning Magic, and do any of you use it?

I have heard that masters of this art don't need to use their energy, but can simply use the ambient energy of an area instead, simply by voice! It would be cool if it were true...
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Re: Toning Magic

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:50 am

Funny you should bring this up. I did a considerable amount of toning magic last night. Toning is often used in healing, as well. It looks stupid as heck, but when you tone the right note over a chakra, you can literally watch a twisted, sick chakra start to spin normal again and clear out its junk and shine bright. Last night I was toning to align myself with my highest purpose. It changes brainwave patterns. It makes the aura healthy and strong. It aligns you with the high energies, such as chanting "OM" aligns you with the heartbeat of the Earth. It is like a drumbeat in its simplicity and strange power.

Happy toning!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG