Can Animals contain magic?

serious discussion on magick and energy usages in the world and affects.
cherifairy
Level 1
Level 1

Can Animals contain magic?

Post by cherifairy » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:38 am

Hey everyone! I am kind of new here. This is my first post. The reason I am posting this is because I have a kitten that glows white! I dont know why and how. I am wondering if animals contain magic? why is my cat glowing? I have a pic that I took without a flash. If anyone can help me on this I would be VERY thankful!

~Bright Blessings~
Cheri

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Re: Can Animals contain magic?

Post by Kystar » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:18 am

Animals are children of the Divine, just as we are. Ergo, they have their own energy/aura field. So, yes, I believe they have their own "magic".
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Mahala
Level 15
Level 15
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Post by Mahala » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:49 pm

My cat doesn't glow, but he does have a strong aura. (I can tell if he's upset or content by hugging him or just being near him, which is helpful.) Humans are animals too, so if we have auras, animals may as well have auras, but probably much less complex than ours. If your cat is extremely happy, you're probably seeing it rather than feeling it.

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:05 pm

While it could just be a catch of the light (kitten fur does that sometimes), cats definately have auras and energy fields.

They tend to be pretty good about using it too! What is your kitty usually doing when you see the light? If we had some more info, we might be able to tell you if its a passive aura or if your kitty is actually trying to energetically do things.
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57

Post by Kystar » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:13 pm

Ya know, my two girls actually seep shadows when they're stalking each other...or me! I'm not very prone to See...as my Talents lie in Hearing...which is perfect for a Medium...but I can see the wisps of shadows drift off them when they're very intently hunting.

My elder cat also seems to know the trick I use to be unremarkable...b/c she'll draw in her aura it seems...making herself almost 100% invisible if it's dark...as she's a black cat.

The other thing I've seen has been a spark to direct my eyes where she's looking...almost like a flare.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:52 am

Kitties are often "opetating" on the fourth level (Astral) which is why they chase "invisible nothings" around the house and are a good indicator of spirits. They are also wise hunters and skilled at controlling their energy, as you have given examples of, Kystar!! Your kitties sound amazing :)

Contrary to what many would assume, animals have an energy system with the same complexity as ours. It would be fair to say that the development is focussed in different areas, though. I would not argue this to be better or worse. Take this to a physical level, and we marvel at poor animals who have no opposable thumbs and cannot hold things. They marvel at us for being unable to run through the woods on a group hunt, to fly through the clouds, etc.

So I would say their systems are quite complex, just different.

As for glowing kittie, scientists have done some experiments crossing kittie genes with jellyfish to create kitties that glow in the dark. There have also been known mutation kittens with blue fur and other abnormalities.

My initial guess is that your kit may have "see-through" fur, that is, fur that is almost clear. (Polar bear fur is like that. It isn't white, but clear, making it look white.) This is a possibility. However, that doesn't take away from the magic of your cat. I am sure she has a very special energy about her :) Cats are amazing mediums and wanderers between worlds :)
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Hytegia
Level 12
Level 12
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Hytegia » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:45 pm

Kitsune's the cat expert!

Anyhow, on animals and Magick, yes. All animals have Spirits. Everyting has a Spirit. So, therefore, everything is Magickal (it depends on alot of variables. For example my Soda Can might not have a Spirit because I don't care about it as much, and it was mass produced by other people who don't care about it). Even you computer may have a Spirit, if there was care and love you put into it, and if it was important enough.
:/
It's complex stuff, the Astral and Spirits.
"Water, water, everywhere,
And all the boards did shrink;
Water, water, everywhere,
Nor any drop to drink."

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70

Post by Kitsune » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:51 pm

Keep in mind, that not everything has a soul that is "useful"... It is unlikely that your soda can has any... regardless of how loved it is. A spirit may choose to inhabit it, but the likeliness is beyond nil in my opinion.

Animals on the other hand, are living sentient creatures with their own wills, intelligence, likes and dislikes.

Personally, I have noticed that animals tend to be excessively wary of people that try to speak with them or energetically interact with them... it's so out of the ordinary that it touches their "don't look them in the eyes" sort of emotions. Until they get used to it at least.

Crazy was astounded when she met my kitties for the first time... She said she was surprised at how clearly they spoke, so I suppose I do know something about animal speaking... Having a seriously intelligent kitty helps even more though! :-D
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

cherifairy
Level 1
Level 1

Post by cherifairy » Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:23 am

I can actually see my cat glow with the naked eye. He glows more when I take a picture of him. This pic I took of him was on a rainy day without a flash.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d136/ ... wflake.jpg

Thats the link to the pic.
His mother was a stray that somebody left at a trailer park when they moved out. His dad is a local tomcat.

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57

Post by Kystar » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:27 am

I have to say, based on the purity of the color, that CHL is right with the "see through" fur idea.

It IS possible that his pale coat allows his natural energy to radiate more...but it seems that he reflects ambient lighting very well. Sort of like a snowy field still glitters when the sun is behind clouds.

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70

Post by Kitsune » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:16 am

I'd say so as well, although it is a very rare type of kitty fur to be that clear... Definately polarbear like (when they're clean at least).

He reminds me of the LOL cat picture, that say "Kitty has reached Critical Mass" seen here.

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/01/1 ... ical-mass/

You have a gorgeous kitty though...Make certain you brush his fur often... I have a long haired grey cat, and his fur gets knotted really easily just above his tail... He has arthritis and a bit of trouble reaching it now.

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57

Post by Kystar » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:23 pm

Considering you can see the pink skin in his paws and on his tail...Wow...I've actually never seen a nearly-albino cat. I've dealt with a white Angora-mix...but she didn't nearly glow...she just looked like a piece of high-brightness computer paper!

May I ask what color his eyes are?

cherifairy
Level 1
Level 1

Post by cherifairy » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:44 am

His eyes are a vivid clue! There beautiful! His eyes are the reason I fell in love. Once I saw his face with those eyes I knew I had to have him. Thanks for allt he input guys! Everyone has been really helpful!

~Bright Blessings~

Cheri :hug: