Anyone else notice...

serious discussion on magick and energy usages in the world and affects.
Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Anyone else notice...

Post by Kitsune » Thu May 21, 2009 6:49 pm

Something sorta weird, Wednesday around 8-9 pm Mountain Standard Time (20 - 21:00, for all you military types out there)?

Me and Grimwell were driving home from a movie when we felt waves of energy batting against our sheilds... Huge waves, blocks long in length! They didn't feel bad at all, they were more unsettling than anything else.

We didn't notice them at all once we got into our house (thanks to the house sheilds, which used up the same amount of energy they would have from a direct attack). Strangely, everything seemed back to normal by the time we left this morning.

Just wondering if it was constrained to the Calgary, Alberta Area or if you all felt something on Wednesday as well (after all, waves travel and could have reached you earlier or later than when I experienced it).

I will say this, it was large enough that I couldn't tell where an epicentre was or how far distant it was... The waves didn't feel like they had a curve them... meaning that they were far enough away that although it still had a curve, it was nearly flat around the edges.
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Mahala
Level 15
Level 15
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Re: Anyone else notice...

Post by Mahala » Thu May 21, 2009 8:25 pm

Somehow my brain got confused and thought we were talking about earthquakes... :lol: I don't think I felt anything, mainly because I came down sick just before and after the 8th-10th. Maybe some group was able to pull together some super-potent magick?

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

Post by Lotus » Fri May 22, 2009 12:41 am

I felt something here in Ohio around 7pm. Then again poop hit the fan again at work. The 1st Assistant has taken it upon herself to complain me out whenever chance she gets. I would not use the word "complain" but the proper word is not appropriate. She is basically trying to intimidate me by making it a hostle workplace.
Enough of that.

The last few days have felt a bit wonky to say the least. Perhaps this all has to do with Mercury still being in retrograde until the 30th? I do know that he moon has been in Aries the last few days which normally stirs aggression.

BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Fri May 22, 2009 9:10 am

Does total insomnia last night count to you?
I mean TOTAL insomnia, I think I drifted in that nearly-meditative state all night. Can barely count three hours sleep.

I was totally restless and climbing the walls Wednesday, and Thursday, actually.

No big energy waves, just unsettled.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Fri May 22, 2009 12:52 pm

I'm the same as Kystar for that time (after I sat down and worked out the time difference lol). No insomnia, or wall climbing lol But definitely restless. Still am very restless ... Woke up hours before I even had to think about being up today ugh ...
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri May 22, 2009 7:15 pm

Beautiful lightning storms Wednesday afternoon. BUCKETS of rain falling. Huge energy shifts. I was in absolute heaven. I had all the windows open in the new place while I washed and scrubbed. Then the storms passed and it became very very sunny.

Definitely some shifts happened that day :) Everyone I talked to could feel it. But it was good. It wasn't like a wave of energy. I had the distinct feeling of transmutation of force.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70

Post by Kitsune » Fri May 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Hmmm, well something obviously happened there... We all seemed to have felt it, although we all reacted to it differently.

I was wondering if the epicentre of the change was close to me, and that's why I felt the waves.

Either way, it's very interesting. Heck, a (sort-of) friend of ours came over to our place out of the blue today, just to pick up a set of dishes that she's had with us for over a year now. She's feeling the need to get out of her home too.

Does anyone know what the astrological read out for wednesday was? It might be interesting to see what our various workings will get us.

I think I'll ask the spirits in my neighborhood, or perhaps, I'll take out my tarot cards. See if they can tell me anything about what happened. I'll post up something after I'll looked into it.
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri May 22, 2009 11:18 pm

Is it a MOVING issue? Because we're moving into a new place right now. My friend is getting married in Germany and her fiancee is moving to Canada, she just moved as well, and I know a number of people who are moving or selling for financial reasons.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Mahala
Level 15
Level 15
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Post by Mahala » Sat May 23, 2009 10:06 am

If it has to do with moving, that might not be a great thing. My sister and her husband are about to lose their place due to financial problems as well, which means dad and I are trying to place Roxanne (my horse) somewhere else.

I was kind of brain dead the first post I did and mistook hours for days... Now that I know which day it was, I think I did feel something. That night, I was over powered by the urge to sleep, even though I wasn't really that sleepy. My concert was the day after that... I'm surprised I didn't think of that. During my concert, I had less trouble reading and playing my music than I did during our rehearsal, and my stage fright was absolutely gone! :-D I thought it might have been some sort of positive energy influx, but I couldn't explain why because I haven't done any workings for a few weeks. It wasn't the sleep for sure, I was half-awake all night and didn't roll to the left like I usually do.

runewulf
Zodiac: Scorpio

Post by runewulf » Sat May 23, 2009 6:40 pm

I didn't sense anything like that... it might have been localized. That said, I was extremely distracted at that particular day and time with a whole different kind of magick and energy * chuckles softly * which I am still experiencing and spinning in the most amazing ways. I would be interested to hear if there is any reoccurance or if any locals in the area also experienced anything, and if so, what.
http://cajungypsy.blogspot.com

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Sat May 23, 2009 8:58 pm

Kitsune wrote:Does anyone know what the astrological read out for wednesday was? It might be interesting to see what our various workings will get us.
This is the readout I had a read of for that day honey (sent to my email, so no real way to give a link) -
Last Saturday the universe threw the kitchen sink of celestial vibrations at you and now you need to go through the ringer one more time. Mercury squares Neptune (2:22AM PDT), Venus makes an awkward, 150-degree link to Saturn (4:44AM PDT) while Mercury also squares Chiron (2:00PM PDT). Remember that Mercury is still going retrograde and its squares can coincide with a rise in confusion, chaos and uncertainty. However, Mercury will also make three more alignments - a feisty contra-parallel with Pluto (7:16PM PDT), a square with Jupiter (8:45PM PDT) and a supportive, 60-degree embrace with Uranus (11:47PM PDT). While signings and agreements are out of the question, it is pretty remarkable that Mercury - nearest planet to the Sun - is in touch with all three outer planets today. Something is definitely up and hopefully that is your overall consciousness and attitude about life. Helping you become more agile, flexible and adaptable is the Sun entering Gemini (2:52PM PDT) for a 30-day journey through this first air sign of the zodiac. Assisting you in neutralizing some of today's tougher assignments is a glorious Moon-Venus union in Aries (8:24PM PDT). While any Moon-Venus rapport like this can bolster social-fashion-beauty-style interests, it may still not be able to completely offset the worries and stress engendered by the five Mercury connections and the disturbing Venus-Saturn interaction. If you can hold your own and get through this day relatively unscathed, give yourself a row of gold and silver stars.
Hopefully that helps some, and is what you were after lol.
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70

Post by Kitsune » Sun May 24, 2009 10:08 am

Actually, I think that pretty much sums up what we all noticed... It's strangely satisfing to suddenly realize that your feelings were validated.

It's too bad you missed it, Runewolf. It was awesome. A very interesting feeling. I think it could be part of the whole moving thing... Are any of us not in a transition phase currently? Was it stronger with those in a transition phase?

I know I felt it very strongly, and that day I was ecstatic (we set a date to physically sign our names to the house, finally)...