involintary urge

serious discussion on magick and energy usages in the world and affects.
Moonchyld
Level 1
Level 1

involintary urge

Post by Moonchyld » Sun May 17, 2009 3:19 pm

ok...latley i've been having this weird feeling everytime i walk outside...it doesn't matter how hot or cold it is i'll get this sudden feeling of a cool breeze on my skin and the urge to start walking forward and not stop...i don't know why is it something werid or am i just paroniod?

flyaway: `Moonchyld
You call me a witch like it's a bad thing. :3

runewulf
Zodiac: Scorpio

Re: involintary urge

Post by runewulf » Sun May 17, 2009 3:49 pm

You might just be sensing the energy around you or a new or awakened source of energy in the area. Remember, it's fine to sense, touch, even at times revel in such feelings, but keep your head on your shoulders as well. In other words, don't start walking and not stop or anything else like that which doesn't make sense.

Wassail
http://cajungypsy.blogspot.com

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue May 19, 2009 11:44 am

I agree with Rune. I used to get that a lot. For me, it was/is the energy of the wind and of nature coupled with my own urge to escape. I feel it is moments like those which sparked many of the tales and warnings of the fae luring people away to their land. Try going for a walk around the block, or dancing, or other such thing to allow the energy to create and to release. Make offerings to the wilds around you, and speak to the winds. See if these things help you.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Moonchyld
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Moonchyld » Sun May 24, 2009 6:10 pm

Thanks, this helps alot. I'm gonna go on a nature walk around the block tomorrow. Thanks Again :]
You call me a witch like it's a bad thing. :3

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Max » Mon May 25, 2009 6:13 am

As you become more of an aware spiritual person your senses become sharper. Particularly if you've been working with energies, like casting circles, or becoming more aware through meditation. It might be the sense of touch, with the wind on your skin, or as the others have said your higher senses are picking up on energies in the area. Enjoy it
"I am not young enough to know everything." Oscar Wilde