A question on controlling your own energies

serious discussion on magick and energy usages in the world and affects.
Max
Level 11
Level 11

A question on controlling your own energies

Post by Max » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:18 am

Arrgh I don't like drawing attention to myself but I was just wondering what everyone thought about this. This could take a long explanation so I'll try to be brief.

I'm worried that a lack of control with my energies might be a problem. When I was younger I had a lot of internal power, that I probably wasn't all that aware of. I was only aware of it in that if I really wished for something, of course it would come true. This was even before I started studying 'magick', or whatever name it comes under in this forum, seriously in my mid teens. Some 'wishes' that I sent out had such an extreme effect that I then had to backtrack, learning from your mistakes and all that :roll: (I'll leave those anecdotes for another time) Well I stifled(ish) that part of myself when I met my first love because we all know how overwhelming first love is *shakes head*. Well it was always there in the background, and over the past few years I've felt the pull more than ever, but part of me worries that it'll get out of control. It may seem great to always get your own way, but even vague thoughts?! I'll give an example. Yesterday evening I was slightly grumbling to myself because I had a close friend coming to visit, but I really wanted to finish my book (teehee), well of course I would rather see my friend, but then I get a call saying he can't visit because his car refuses to work "for no reason, according to the mechanic". Coincidence? Maybe. But this is the most recent in a burst of things that have happened in recent months (possibly longer if I was aware of it). My point is, I don't want people around me to get hurt because I have a fleeting desire. Guilt is hovering over me. Is there any way I can rein in these unconcious flashes of energy I'm sending out, or should I just give in to it? Like I said it's very unconcious and it may be weird trying to put the thought police in my brain. Any suggestions or similar experiences? :-?
"I am not young enough to know everything." Oscar Wilde

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Re: A question on controlling your own energies

Post by Willow » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:15 am

I would blame it on coincidence. But I do believe that what we send to the universe comes back to us. Maybe you should just start focusing on the aspects you want to control and work on those. Just spend a little time meditating (concentrating) on either sending out or retaining a particular type of enrgey and wait for results.

If you believe in any higer beings you can always ask for their help too.

This isn't my area of specialty but I hope it helped.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:22 am

Conscious manifestation of desire is something I have been studying seriously for a few years now.

Watch The Secret (I'm serious. Watch it, right now. This is important to what you are asking about. Why are you still reading this? Go watch it), or listen to some Abraham channelled by Esther Hicks on YouTube. This will give you great information.

Basically, whatever vibration we are sending out, that is what the universe responds to. That is what we manifest or create. Don't feel guilty about yourself. You're going to create more of what and situations that make you feel guilty. It's a fun process.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Dark Waters
Level 13
Level 13
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by Dark Waters » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:24 pm

If you do feel you have "excess" energy, there are ways to store or direct it.

If you want to keep it near you or around your, you can always charge various objects. Remember though to cleanse them first, there are different ways mentions in various sections on the board, to rid them of any lingering energies from others or environment. The subtle way to charge objects is to keep them with you and just letting them soak up your energies. The more direct is within a ritual wherein you hold or place hands on the object and visualize your energies flowing into it like from a faucet into a jar.

People will use these "charged" objects for various purposes a "battery" to give extra energy when you are feeling drained. to focus, power, or tune wards, etc.

The other oulet for excess energy would be giving it back to the Earth for It's use. Using the simple "Tree Meditation" practice, let your energy flow down through your feet like roots into the ground. It serves a double purpose of letting loose of excess energies and tying you closer to the planet.
I'm living in the Shadows and the Night,
Wrapped in warm darkness, safe and sure.
My Path shines by the Moon's fragile light,
It frees my Mind and keeps my Heart pure.

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Max » Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:25 am

This has really helped. These are great ideas. Of course it would be a simple idea as redirecting it/asking it to calm down. I think I'll channel some of it back to the Earth, or my crystals. I always get the feeling the more you believe in these things the stronger it gets. By the way, my latest event: have been very jealous of the snow my friends are getting in their countries, I live in a warmer area that doesn't really have the geography for it. I was feeling fairly confident that snow would probably happen given what's been happening lately. Well a weather system shifted last minute and we got about a foot of snow in couple of hours, of course while I was outside, and I got a stinking cold to tell me off. Not an impossible situation, just fairly unlikely. On the other hand if this is coincidence, this means I'm scarily good at predicting freak weather storms. My next career as news weather-girl... I will watch The Secret if I can track it down, sounds good. Well, this is going to be an interesting process. Thank you Willow, Crazy Healer Lady and Dark Waters x

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:33 am

http://thesecret.tv/ Here, I've tracked it down for you.

To watch it online free, search "Watch The Secret Free" on google. I can't give the site :-"

In the meantime, go to http://www.youtube.com/abraham-hicks and listen to what Abraham has to say about vibration. Everyone manifests. Put some consciousness into it.
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Max » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:01 pm

Will do, thanks :-) . As an aside I am going to test it out. I want 3 aquaintances to get in contact, none are close friends. 1 already has (yey). Although, I think it'll take a while because of the moon phase - I feel differently at different times of the month, but I'll see how it goes. I feel a bit strange saying it out loud, like when you're not alllowed to tell people your birthday candles wish. I'll let you know how I get on :-? .

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Max » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:49 am

Crazy Healer Lady, your link didn't work but I found and watched a few of Abraham Hicks videos. It is a very interesting concept. The words and phrases they use remind me of the book The Celestine Prophecy which I read *years* agofrom what I can remember (and is now a film apparantly!). I think in terms of 'energies' so I could relate to a lot (but not quite all) of what they were saying. I think viewing it came at the right time for me, I think I need to shake myself up a little and get my head in order - or set my vibrational tone as Abraham would say. It gave me a lot of food for thought. It's so true, if you align yourself as one of those people who lacksomething, you deprive yourself of getting what you need because you're not aligning yourself with those who have.

I think it's one of those things I'm going to read more about, watch more, and think about for weeks, or months, and come to a conclusion later! And now I am very intriuged about The Secret, now I need to find the time and space to watch it!

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:05 pm

You're good at manifesting. Manifest that the time and space ^_^

After a while, it becomes instantaneous. And the great thing is that as you get to that state you also get to a state of give and receive without bounds or constraints, so there isn't even a misuse of power. You can't even manifest to your true potential this way unless you are manifesting good things for everyone, because if you're just manifesting for yourself or for bad things, it's a counter-vibration, because you're in the vibration of lack.
Crazy Healer Lady

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Max » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:42 am

I thought I'd add one last post to this thread to update that it took a while but everything I wanted to happen, has. I feel like I have a deeper understanding of what has always happened naturally but I didn't quite understand. There are still some issues of negativity I am working on but it's a process of adjustment. Exciting times!

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:03 am

Great to hear, Max!
Crazy Healer Lady