Psychokinesis

serious discussion on magick and energy usages in the world and affects.
Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Re: Psychokinesis

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:36 pm

A closet might work, as long as your mind goes there often :)

On top of a dresser, bedside table (as long as there's no chance of hitting it or messing with items on it, such as a lamp) are good because one's mind usually goes to these things. I.e. "What will I wear tomorrow" or a favourite decorative item draw our attention to these things.

For those without kitties, or those whose kitties know to keep their paws unfloured, try this! I'd love to hear about your results!!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

X23
Level 1
Level 1

Post by X23 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:51 am

I Am A Psychokinetic researcher and student. I have been doing psychokinesis for many years now. One way to bring this skill back into place is by practicing or remembering your child hood which you founded this skill. I would also submerge myself in psychokinesis.
I am becoming more than what I thought I would ever become.

Dark Waters
Level 13
Level 13
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by Dark Waters » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:01 pm

My experience is a little bit different, ok a lot of bit.

The kinesis I manifest tends to coalecse as an armour or a shell mainly around my forearms from elbow to fist. It may not seem like much, but blunts incoming physical force and allows me to deliver more force behind mine. With stronger concentration, or more heated anger, types of "spikes" will develop around the fingertips and knuckles. I have left scratches even though I hit with the flat and and balls of the fingers.

It probably has something to due with both my militant and primitive natures.

The only other type of "psychic" ability I can use is an empath strike. I don't remember if I've mentioned it before, but I'm a borderline empath. My daughter is much stronger and full range, I hope she'll develop it, but I can only "see" the shadow negative emotions. I sense the underlying deceptions and ulterior motives, it can get quite depressing at times. The one advantage is that I can focus it within me and shoot it at a target. Imagine being hit between the eyes with the negativity of human emotion.

About the only positive abilities are a hit and miss ability with Tarot cards (more accurate the more I do it - use it or lose it I guess) and a hypersense. With that I can interchange my senses - use touch to see, use sight and smell to touch and taste, etc.
I'm living in the Shadows and the Night,
Wrapped in warm darkness, safe and sure.
My Path shines by the Moon's fragile light,
It frees my Mind and keeps my Heart pure.

Janus
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Janus » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:02 pm

Dark Waters wrote: The only other type of "psychic" ability I can use is an empath strike. I don't remember if I've mentioned it before, but I'm a borderline empath. My daughter is much stronger and full range, I hope she'll develop it, but I can only "see" the shadow negative emotions. I sense the underlying deceptions and ulterior motives, it can get quite depressing at times. The one advantage is that I can focus it within me and shoot it at a target. Imagine being hit between the eyes with the negativity of human emotion.
I recently started to notice that ability in me, i saw myself in your description, i think i always had it but i started to care about it recently.
But i don't really have a control over it, i see people "assume" my emotions nearly all the time, and i can't really say if the things i "sense" are true or just paranoias.
Sometimes it's quite sad, in particular when you are feeling bad and enter in a room full of cheerful people and theirs mood change :/
Any advice on how to control and develop this ability ?

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:46 pm

Grounding or Centering.

Your emotions and your aura can be transmitted out, so the first step in controlling that transmission is to ground or center.

From my experience, Grounding is more allowing Nature to take away the excess so you can control the remainder better. Centering is drawing your energy into yourself where it belongs so you don't "leak". Both require basic meditation focus, or a strong sense of your own energies/emotions.

There are a lot of articles on PL that cover visualizations or techniques for both Grounding and Centering. There are also a bunch of good discussions on them, too. If you can't find the info here, a web search would be the next step.

Good luck.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:53 am

I agree with Kystar. Bringing your energy down and grounding is important, but also visualizing two things. One, is getting in touch with the feeling of having enough, that all your needs are met and they will always be met, and even connecting your energy with the centre of the earth. That will help take you out of a type of energy defense that causes people to drain or suck energy out of others, if you find that you are doing this.

Another is just taking some time to yourself to connect with your identity, your true identity, the you beyond you, beyond your clothes, your flesh and bones, beyond your ideals and beliefs, to your very source, that spark of light, and just staying there for a while. Then, sort of letting it expand through you, until you're surrounded by your own light, your own essence, which is so very powerful and special and divine. Eventually, you'll start noticing that spark in others, until you can walk in a room full of people and all you see are what look like stars, if you're still holding that feeling or vibration. That will help to take you out of another type of energy defense that causes your shields to be heavy but porous, and is more likely what you have just described. This visualization also has the happy side-effect of bringing you out of your funk, because it is impossible to be really in touch with your source without overflowing with joy!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Dark Waters
Level 13
Level 13
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by Dark Waters » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:59 am

Grounding on command or on the move can be difficult but can be done, that pause to take a breath before entering a room - doing a four square breath makes it easier. Breathe in for the count of 4, hold it for 4, let it out in 4 then pause for 4 before taking the next. In that time, with practice you should be able to sink an energy "root" and release excess energy.

Centering is also good, taking a deep breath and visualizing all you energy coming back to you. Both techniques will dampen incoming emotion.

Another technique you will hear about is personal wards to protect against negativity. These are personal to you and you have to find the best for you. Many picture a bubble, some a cylinder with a mental pentagram at the base, I use the image of a great cloak draped around me. Once you find the one natural to you, it will come easily without having to think about it much. Just let you energy flow into the shape with thoughts of protection.

If you do have a particular person or thing radiating negativity, build a stronger energy wall between the two of you. Again it should be an image that resonates with you personally. A brick wall formed one brick at a time, a solid barrier rising up from the floor, or even doors that you simply shut between you.
I'm living in the Shadows and the Night,
Wrapped in warm darkness, safe and sure.
My Path shines by the Moon's fragile light,
It frees my Mind and keeps my Heart pure.

runewulf
Zodiac: Scorpio

Post by runewulf » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:59 am

Grounding, centering, warding and enchanting all have postings in the magic & energy usage category. They can be done on the fly and on the move.

As far as kinetic shielding around the forearms, that has nothing to do with ones nature, except that it's starting to manifest without training. It's just energy vibrating at a slightly different "level". That's the kinda stuff we do with internal martial arts, qigong and such. More physical than most forms of magick and psychic ability.

There are a lotta ways to ground and center and a lotta different ways to take those terms. In essence, it means, relax, calm, balanced out yourself, then balance yourself with the environment. This is a mental, emotional, physical, psychic, spiritual and energetic balancing. The more you practice these skills, the easier they are to apply anywhere, anytime.
http://cajungypsy.blogspot.com

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:50 am

I've found that having a piece of jewelry that helps is a good step.

I've been having problems controlling both my emotions and my energy. Recently, I purchased a Hematite ring from a new paganism shop that opened in my area. The ring helps me remember to ground...and helps me control negativity until I can center. While the stone itself has properties that assist, it's the intent I had when I purchased the ring that actually helps. My purpose was to have something I associated with energy workings to remind myself to stay centered, calm, and what not. Subconsciously, when I touch the ring I remember the calm atmosphere of the shop, even to the point where I can smell the sandalwood incense they burn.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Janus
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Janus » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:34 pm

Thanks for the advices ^^ , i already was doing some of the things mentioned, but not for the emotions :P
I don't really think jewelry will suit me,i never weared any accessory, i don't even wear a watch 'couse it bothers me.
That of the room was just an example by the way, actually it's quite rare ( i am not a sad person :P ), and i tend to stay alone in cases like that, but i will remember your advices ^^.

kristoff1235
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Gemini

Post by kristoff1235 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:51 am

i never was able to get psychokinesis down pact, i tried electrokinesis tho and it caused aching in my fingers. hm... when you say you can see into someone what exactly do you mean. cause when i was in seventh grade i learned that i could "see" a person then turn them clear, i could see all these colors and its just now that ive been able to understand a good portion of them. like black in the brain near the front is a headache but towards the back is more like a migraine, green in the stomach is nausea, red in the chest is a burning sensation, black in the feet normally has to do with that chakra, etc.... and ive also been developing remote viewing. scares my friends.
many call me insane, many call me genius
if theres a fine line between genius and insanity,
then i must be the greatest tight rope walker ever.