Energy Excercise - Down the Forest Path

serious discussion on magick and energy usages in the world and affects.
Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:55 am

Yeah, I was always bullied in school... It comes with being a bookworm in Elementary school and never getting out of the habit. When I got to junior high school, I finally pissed off one girl enough that she got 30 guys to come after me after school. After getting my friend out (cause I was walking home with her), I took my beats, and then got the main girl suspended later. She came up to me a week later and told me she'd beat me up again for it, and in the middle of class I told her that I'd take her on anytime, was she going to actually fight me this time, or was she going to be a wimp and get her boyfriends to do it again? Apparently this must have embarressed her, because she never spoke with me again, and everyone seemed to have new respect for me after that.

I was lucky in that after that, it never happened anymore. I was always low on the totem pole in our "coven" as well, but I thought that I had to stay there. However I got out of the coven after a few months, and haven't ever really gotten to try out the whole group thing since.

I consider myself lucky, because I got out of these and fell in with true friends who support me and care for me. I got out and developed myself beyond the adversity. I just feel... well, lucky! ;) :roll: :oops:
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

underlilith
Level 8
Level 8

Post by underlilith » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:44 am

I used to be bullied, then i finally got a backbone, stood up for myself. Then I turned out to be "creepy" or a "satan worshiper" (misconceptions of my beliefs obviously), so people generally leave me alone now anyway...
"What is a god but a man who weilds the power of chaos?" - Peter Carroll

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:06 am

When I got back into school, grade 11 and last bit of grade 10, I'd grown some confidence, and went to a new school where I found dear friends and a lot of fun playing with the norms ^^ Apparently, I wasn't the only redhead artist (two others) who listened to freaky music, dressed in dark clothing, or spent lunch hours in crazy places! So I started doing random surveys to strangers. I don't know why. oO and wore a tail to school a few days (which people tried to step on, but I was quick! :lol: ) and generally made good friends with all the teachers, students, and maintenance people.

You know, reading through these, I get that sense of walking down a path as well in your stories.

(Also, because I don't want to have to move this to the general section) I am wondering how, growing up, if you've been through those tough times, how did it effect your spirituality? What did you learn?
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

underlilith
Level 8
Level 8

Post by underlilith » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:23 am

Ah... The past... Well, I was born/raised fundy christian (ironic), and soon after i began to think for myself the more i realized that christianity didn't seem right to me (why shouldn't i be myself? why was my personality so against god, who seemed to be so "forgiving"?, etc).

I started to be "atheistic", then i really researched alot of religious things once i got in high school and i stumbled upon paganism :-D . My parents found out i had looked into and lets just say they weren't very happy about it (fundy christians not good with pagans, I swear if i wasn't their son, they would have slain me right then and there).

However, I still maintain my neo-pagan ideals and I guess that's what counts.
"What is a god but a man who weilds the power of chaos?" - Peter Carroll