pranic healing questiong

serious discussion on magick and energy usages in the world and affects.
Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

pranic healing questiong

Post by Lotus » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:49 pm

Ok, so I made it to PPD and all was a good ole fine time. Different classes and different demonstrations. Just for fun I went and got a Pranic Healing (sp?).
Mind you that morning I was suffering from some indigestion and did not tell the woman. I did not tell this woman anything at all. Her system had eleven charkas and not the seven that I’m used to.
She scanned my body and explained what she was doing and going to do. She told me a few startling things. For example, that my throat chakra (what I know as the throat) is open but is slightly narrowed. Not a big deal really. The second thing she told me was that my solar plexus chakra (again what I know as the solar plexus) had some very severe issue. That it was looped within itself, as in the energy was returning back to the chakra. She told me that this was a very unhealthy loop indicating something physically wrong. The last person she noticed something strange like this had colon pulps. This woman did note that this physical issue feels differently than the other issue and that she had no idea what this issue could be.
This woman was hyper adamant that I see a doctor to get my digestive track checked out……almost flipping out actually.

I have no idea if I should be worried or if I should just brush it off. After all, she could just have picked up that I had indigestion that day.

BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:04 am

I'd still get checked out. Better to laugh at her lunacy later than regret not taking her words seriously.

The chakra being looped like that results in your solar plexus not being taken in properly, and the coinciding organs & psychological aspects of yourself being undernourished and therefore highly susceptible to disease & "malfunction." If she had the serious feeling that you should get checked out, I'd believe her, personally.

In the meantime what you can do is a little visualization to picture it trying to straighten out. At this point don't be forceful or anything, just visualize your hands gently guiding it into place.

The "pulps" are interesting. Perhaps the woman was seeing the little vortexes within the chakra? or something completely different which I am not sure of.

Good luck :) and get to that doctor.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

Post by Lotus » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:05 pm

CHL,
Yeah, I too think it is wise that I got to the doc anyway.
Its just that this woman was litterally flipping out as if I were going to drop dead that very second.

What about using crystals to correct this problem? Also, how does it become looped in the first place?
If I understand correctly, you are saying that I am not nourishing a certain aspect of myself? :-?

Oh, the pulps are not something she saw.....she said that the last person who had this loop ended up going to the doctor and finding pulps in their colon.

BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:19 pm

Jee... Flipping out... o_O I have to say I think a calm demeanor is essential in any health profession, but perhaps she just really, really wanted to get the point across well.

Crystals can be used to help :) Physically maneuver them to gently straighten the chakra. A soft quartz would be good for this, although a good general stone for the 3rd chakra is citrine. I still say a tumbled quartz, though. Try different tactics. Imagine the stone guiding your chakra into a good position rather like how your hand can move pebbles around in water - by this I mean how you can run your hand past, and the stone will follow.

Something else I want to mention as well. This is the power centre. This centre gets out of whack when we have people trying to get control of us, and/or when we try to control others. When, say, a mother is trying to gain control of her son - whether through guilt trips or whatever - an energetic "hook" is lodged in the son's chakra, most usually the solar plexus chakra. When this is experienced, we sometimes close this chakra off causing it to "droop" or any number of other reactions. Some people's chakras tear. Some just go really wonky.

I am making this really general because if some of what I have said clicks, I think it will be easier for you to find what it is that is causing your solar plexus to be in this position, and really only you can find that out.

Good luck, mon ami :) I am sure everything will be fine at the doc ^_^ Still good to be sure!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Windwalker
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Windwalker » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:41 am

If you can afford the doctors' visit, you lose nothing from getting it checked. It'll put your mind at ease and even if your colon is fine (by the way, I think you mean polyps?) they might catch something else.

I'm not a fan of doctors myself - I'm one of those people who only goes when I'm dying - but better safe than sorry.
si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:10 am

I've had bad doctors lately, but even I go in when I need to or are vaguely worried about something (like my mild asthma attacks lately, due in part to the miserable cold I've had :roll: ).

Go in, get it checked out and try to straighten that chakra. Try not to worry overly about it until you've gotten it checked though. In cases, I've found that some people have worried themselves into the problem, which would not have been created otherwise... the old "self-fullfilling prophecy" sort of thing. Get it checked, but don't overdo yourself panicing about it.

And CHL, I agree, when even attempting health care, calmness and serenity is best, even when warning the client about something they may see. If you can't think of a better way to get that information across as important, either they don't want to see it, or you're burdening them with extra worry, because they would've understood with only a mild warning.
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Dark Waters
Level 13
Level 13
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by Dark Waters » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:58 pm

And remember "indigestion" symptoms - especially if recurrent - can actually be the symptoms of other more serious problems. Get checked when you can, listen to your body and work through visualization on getting your flows straight.
I'm living in the Shadows and the Night,
Wrapped in warm darkness, safe and sure.
My Path shines by the Moon's fragile light,
It frees my Mind and keeps my Heart pure.