Anyone know...

serious discussion on magick and energy usages in the world and affects.
Dark Waters
Level 13
Level 13
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by Dark Waters » Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:21 am

As I said, none that I know of.
I'm living in the Shadows and the Night,
Wrapped in warm darkness, safe and sure.
My Path shines by the Moon's fragile light,
It frees my Mind and keeps my Heart pure.

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:35 am

Divination is easy (or at least I find it so), but I think that Divination is relying on someone else for answers too much. I'd suggest drawing the symbol on a piece of paper and then sleep with it under your pillow. Our dreams can be very indicative of how our subconsious is veiwing things. Take note of your dreams that night, and see if they offer any insite. If the symbol becomes real stars, check into astrology... If it becomes two cats fighting, then you know it's a battle symbol... things like that. Since you're unsure of it's properties, you may wish to use more protective symbols before you sleep, so that you don't attempt to use it by mistake. The dreams will still tell you what you need to know, since all you're looking for is what it's symbolic of.

I would suggest meditation, but since I have extreme trouble doing meditation unless it's guided, I always suggest the other route first! :oops: ;)

And Ragnar, you've got me wondering now... What does two comets circling have to do with babies?
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:02 pm

Kitsune wrote: And Ragnar, you've got me wondering now... What does two comets circling have to do with babies?
Natural progression from Castor/Pollux, to twins, to...

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:08 pm

Ah, thank you... Now I see where the train of thought came from!
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews