Charming Spell

serious discussion on magick and energy usages in the world and affects.
Jescissa
Level 22
Level 22

Charming Spell

Post by Jescissa » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:48 pm

As well as the blessings you guys have been sending me, I attribute my getting through interviews and getting a new job to this charm.

As my failing interviews in the past has been due to me being quite timid and shy, I thought that giving my natural charm a bit of a boost would help me shine and help the interviewers remember me. I was careful to keep the charm with me, (I actually put it inside my bra because I had no pockets!!)

I believe it helped me a lot and I want to share it with you! Hopefully it will work the same way :-D

"Irisista-spell" originally by Marina Baker from 'Spells for Teenage Witches' (adapted by Jescissa)

Ingredients:
1 Seashell
1 Piece of natural woven cloth
1 Hair from your head
1 Pink ribbon
Orange thread

Method:
- make a pouch by folding the cloth in half and sewing up the sides with orange thread
- make a slit at the top, make sure it goes through both halves of the pouch
- place the shell and hair inside the pouch
- thread the pink ribbon through the slits and tie in a bow to seal the top of the pouch
- close your eyes and feel yourself surrounded by golden, warm, confident circles of light
- keep the pouch with you to charm everyone you meet
"If you trust in yourself and believe in your dreams and follow your star...you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy. Goodbye." - Miss Tick, Terry Pratchett's Wee Free Men