Fire the Grid!!

serious discussion on magick and energy usages in the world and affects.
Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Fire the Grid!!

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:50 am

I was invited to join a woman named Shelley Yates speak in White Rock last night by one of my Reiki clients and now a friend. It was absolutely amazing - the story this woman has to tell is phenomenal.

Shelley had a death experience in which she and her four year-old son drowned in freak car accident - her car flipped over a railing and into a flooded marsh, at 20km/hr. I cannot tell her whole story here - that is what her site is for - but basically she was spoken to by beings, died, and came back to life. She was under water for 15m, plus 7minutes of CPR. Her son was under for 25minutes, and was in horrible shape. When she saw him in the hospital, he was hooked up to every machine imaginable, and the docs were telling her to unplug him and let him die. She freaked out, but the beings told her what to do. Basically, two people would go into his room for an hour, place their hands on him, sharing some of their energy and love, and then leave. NO negativity was allowed in the room, and she was told by the light beings to do this NONSTOP for 72 hours, which she did, and nurses, visitors, etc. would do the same.

In the 3 days, he got worse. The smell of rotting meat was horrid, and it was her son's body dying. She freaked out again - and then she heard, "Shelly, come quick! He's awake!" and her son was up. NO brain damage. He healed very quickly and made a full recovery, and is now nine years old.

Then these light beings had more to tell her about energy, about the earth, and basically what a small group of people can do for a small boy, a large group of people can do for the earth.

Everything is non-profit. She does not ask for money.

One hour of your time on July 17th, 11:11 Greenwich time.

If nothing else, see this an an experiment. I am waking up at 4am that day and meditating on happiness, sending Mother Earth my love. I sound like a crackpot - and that's okay. I invite others here to do the same - and if you can't make it? You're working, etc? Give yourself permission to join - let your subconscious or your higher self participate.

Okay okay- I don't normally put much credit into people who speak about these sorts of things. What she said though really hit home. Things that she spoke about were exactly what my Guides have been telling me for the last while. I've got a personal reason to send my love on July 17th. You may not, and that's okay. I'm not trying to solicit, but put the invitation out there.

Her website is http://www.firethegrid.com or www.firethegrid.org

Please visit if you are interested. Listening to her speak last night was one of those life-changing experiences, and she has the look in her eyes of someone touched by Divine. She is no avatar, just a silly, hard-as-nails Newfie who is getting a very special message that she has been asked to share. Amazingy lovely woman, though.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Jescissa
Level 22
Level 22

Post by Jescissa » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:56 pm

You know what, I'm going to give this a go. What have I got to lose? Either I'm sharing loving energy, which is all well and good, or nothing is going to happen, which isn't exactly bad!
"If you trust in yourself and believe in your dreams and follow your star...you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy. Goodbye." - Miss Tick, Terry Pratchett's Wee Free Men

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:37 pm

Atta girl!!

Exactly. There is this theme of, "What have I got to lose??"
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Windwalker
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Windwalker » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:48 pm

Now, is that 11:11a.m. or p.m.? I'm guessing a.m.? I can do that. I will be inside, away from the cold wet dark night, but I will help anyway :-D
si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:06 am

I'm jumping on the bandwagon! I've been hoping to see something like this kick started for a while now. This is the kind of thing we need to be seeing more of :-D Count me in :-D :-D
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:36 am

11:11am Greenwich Mean time. If you go to her site and click on English, then The Plan (There is The Story, The Problem, The Plan) it will say in blue letters what time it is in your time zone. Or you can click on World Clock in the left panel to get some info on the time, and it will also say in blue letters your time, if your computer clock is set properly.

Yay! More on the bandwagon!

It is amazing how everything that she is teaching a) has already been told to me by "higher" beings, and b) the strange "coincidences" that are popping up for me.

Definitely check out her site. The music that is playing is so soothing, so amazing. Before I went to see her (I received the link about a week before), I was going to the site just to hear the music, because it felt so powerful and touched me so deeply. I didn't have time to read the site, but just listened to the music. Then at the presentation, she spoke about the composer's music, and how it was a wonderful way to get your vibes up. His name is Bradfield, and he hears the music he is about to compose in the shower :lol: Very powerful I must admit
Crazy Healer Lady

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:08 am

Oh goody!! I'm in! :-D With the Love.......ummmm..... [-o<
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:38 am

I'm in, and if any of you are on facebook, Crazy's started a Fire the Grid event.

I sent out invitations to everyone I know... One of them even accepted!

They did a test of a similar thing on a "local" basis in New York, where a couple hundred people spent an hour each week praying and meditating on peace and love over a summer. And what would you guess happened?

Well, to start with, the Police recorded their lowest crime rate over those months in the last 50 years or something like that. And it went back up over a few months after the group stopped.

It was a really interesting story, and I completely believe in healing the world this way. Heck, if we were to all wake up and devote 1/2 hour a day, imagine the good we do...

But lets start with small baby steps right now and do the 1 hour...
" "Wiggle your big toe", and then we can get these others movin' too" as they said in the Kill Bill. :lol: #-o
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:52 am

Just wiggle your big toe!!!

Yes that is an amazing story, Kitsune!!! I first heard about it on What the Bleep!
Crazy Healer Lady

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:04 am

That must be where I heard it then... I couldn't remember for the life of me... :lol:
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

white_harmony

Post by white_harmony » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:41 pm

What the Bleep ... I love that! lol We tried to show it to my housemate ... But it doesn't have a subtitles option for her (she's deaf) so I gotta play around with my DVD player to get the subtitles up for her lol. I loooove it. I think we were the youngest people in the theater the day we went to see it, and we probably understood more of what they were talking about than the others in there, cause they all looked like they'd been slapped up side of the head with something hard when they walked out, but John and I were all energised and ready to go again, and still discussing most of the film lol. Everyone I've shown What the Bleep to have felt similar to us afterwards, like something hit the right thing and got them thinking about it all. *gets the urge to go watch it again* ... Hmm maybe Ill whack that DVD player around tonight and make those subtitles work lol.

Sooo off topic ... but meh! lol :lol:

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:03 am

I have to say it's certainly worth a shot. And it's not like it could hurt anything right?
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

white_harmony

Post by white_harmony » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:47 am

davisherm wrote:I have to say it's certainly worth a shot. And it's not like it could hurt anything right?
My thoughts exactly.

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:34 am

Less than 24 hours left guys! I'm excited!

It is unusual how many signs I am getting.

Remember to do what makes you happiest. Sit in bed and read with your children. Sip a cup of your favourite tea and watch the sun rise. Write with passion. Make love. Meditate. Pray. Excersise. Do whatever makes YOU happiest, gets you in that zone!

If for some reason you can't do what makes you happiest (work?) give your higher self, soul, brain, whatever you want to call it, permission to Fire the Grid and to be as happy as you can be in that time, even if you are at a job you don't like. You will find a little help here :D

Good luck everyone!
Crazy Healer Lady

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:51 am

Thanks to everyone who Fired the Grid :-D
Crazy Healer Lady