Sun or Moon?

serious discussion on magick and energy usages in the world and affects.

when are you more energetic?

daytime
4%
nightime
84%
other
12%

Total votes: 25

underlilith
Level 8
Level 8

Post by underlilith » Thu May 10, 2007 6:31 am

HOT TUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D ;)
Crazy Healer Lady wrote:Underlilith: 3 and a half red bulls???!!! With or without the bull hormones? O___O :lol: The kind with the hormones is banned up here in Canada, but the local store in my old town still sells it.

Ever watch a split personality hyper addicted-to-working-out-and-cleaning-the-wrong-way mean and evil person drink two of those Red Bulls???? Oh man... O_O Talk about tornados, Desiderata!!!! Oh my word...
Yeah... they say they took it off the shelves because it was causing heart attacks (not really a surprise though...). And no, i haven't seen one of those people, but i have been manic before... that was fun! :-D
"What is a god but a man who weilds the power of chaos?" - Peter Carroll

Desiderata20
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Desiderata20 » Thu May 10, 2007 10:23 am

Underlilith: 3 and a half red bulls???!!! With or without the bull hormones? O___O The kind with the hormones is banned up here in Canada, but the local store in my old town still sells it.

Ever watch a split personality hyper addicted-to-working-out-and-cleaning-the-wrong-way mean and evil person drink two of those Red Bulls???? Oh man...
Seriously that is whack! I work in a very high paced atmosphere. We are always busy. But I guess most cafes are. Im used to drinking a Green Monster drink almost every day. Its either that or a 20oz Carmel Latte - Breve (Half and Half) with a triple shot of espresso. Did you know that a single shot of espresso in a regular coffee shop is equal to that of 4 cups of coffee. So you wonder when people order like a quadruple shot espresso its like 16 cups of coffee...I bet they are wired all day! I know I am! :shaking2:
_-Taylor-_

"Nothing strengthens the judgment & quickens the conscience like individual responsibility..."

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Thu May 10, 2007 7:51 pm

I am about the most morning person I know.

I love waking up at 5 or 6, I usually crash around 3 so it is the best way for me to get stuff done.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

underlilith
Level 8
Level 8

Post by underlilith » Fri May 11, 2007 5:40 am

Oh! Monster! I LOVE Monster! They got the new triple dose cans now... those actually take me awhile to down... usually i can get a tallboy down in about 15 minutes or less.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri May 11, 2007 5:54 am

O_O You crazy kids and your drugs

Seriously?? Triple cans??? Oh man!

A friend of mine's husband has been having surgery done on his wrists as of late. He is an active person and after a checkup had his blood tested. Then he started drinking energy drinks instead of coffee in the morning. When the doctor tested his blood again, his face was almost white.

"Tony! What have you been doing differently? Your blood sugar is off the charts!!"

"Um... Nothing??? Oh wait, I have been drinking energy drinks."

The doctor just shook his head. "DON'T!!"

You crazy little hummingbirds. 8-)
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

underlilith
Level 8
Level 8

Post by underlilith » Fri May 11, 2007 6:21 am

LOL! ... I'm a teenage guy... what do you expect? :lol:

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Fri May 11, 2007 8:00 am

I admit, I drink my occasional Monster. Generally only if I've had insomnia the night before though...

The strange thing is it actually tastes good!! :lol:
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Fri May 11, 2007 11:47 am

Ugh, maybe it is the ADHD but if i have one can of caffien (in coke form) I am wired for at least a full day, I won't sleep at all.

Three red bulls? I think I might vibrate the earth off its axis.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

chasingprisms
Level 1
Level 1

Post by chasingprisms » Fri May 11, 2007 9:10 pm

Kitsune wrote: The strange thing is it actually tastes good!! :lol:
:pukeright: :pukeleft:
~*Jessica*~ BFing, BWing, CDing, AP, SAHM to Connor and loving DF to Taylor.

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun May 13, 2007 8:26 pm

Hey! I'm only one year past teenhood! I never drank one of those crazy things!
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

underlilith
Level 8
Level 8

Post by underlilith » Mon May 14, 2007 4:57 am

Crazy Healer Lady wrote:Hey! I'm only one year past teenhood! I never drank one of those crazy things!
Then your seriousley missing out... just try a monster, if you want to start slow buy the tiny can. ;)

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon May 14, 2007 6:13 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: No thanks! I like what's left of my sanity. I'm too wired just from green smoothies in the morning. (Try it! You'll like it!) Besides: I like my liver in good working order :snakeman: :naka: ERRG! 8-) :lol:
Crazy Healer Lady

underlilith
Level 8
Level 8

Post by underlilith » Mon May 14, 2007 6:35 am

Crazy Healer Lady wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: No thanks! I like what's left of my sanity. I'm too wired just from green smoothies in the morning. (Try it! You'll like it!) Besides: I like my liver in good working order :snakeman: :naka: ERRG! 8-) :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Alright, maybe i should try one of them smoothies... probably be alot cheaper anyway (depending on what you get energy drinks average cost is: tiny can - $1.89, tallboy - $2.35, triple - $2.99, with the exeption of "cocaine" wich is off the shelves anyway but..., tiny "cocaine" can - $3.00).

Please send me recipe for green smoothie! :-D Sounds good! :-D

Desiderata20
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Desiderata20 » Mon May 14, 2007 12:34 pm

Underlilith I totally agree with you I love my Monsters, though I really should cut back. They aren't good for your kidneys all that sugar, plus the caffeine dehydrates you, but they are good.... -=sigh=- CHL you should send the recipe for the green smoothie.
_-Taylor-_

"Nothing strengthens the judgment & quickens the conscience like individual responsibility..."

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue May 15, 2007 6:42 am

:oops: :oops: :oops: I don't know how I posted this in the topic for Serenity's Surgery... Jeez, what a stupid thing to do!

:oops: :oops: With egg on my face, here is a basic smoothie recipe. I had mine with sprouts this morning. Or try fresh carrot juice. Oh man, what a pick-me-up!

http://www.paganlibrary.com/phpBB2/view ... 2417#62417
Crazy Healer Lady