Sun or Moon?

serious discussion on magick and energy usages in the world and affects.

when are you more energetic?

daytime
4%
nightime
84%
other
12%

Total votes: 25

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Tue May 15, 2007 8:28 am

LOL, no worries, we all make mistakes.

do you guys really drink that stuff? I had a jager (SP...pronounced yauger) bomber at the bar once and it almost made me sick...jager+redbull :pukeleft: :pukeright:

Anyway, i love my green tea. more than enugh caffiene for me!

Also, have any of you tried ginseng tea? Same energy but without the caffiene (warning, not for preggy women)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Tue May 15, 2007 8:51 am

All I have to say is VAULT!

I'd been missing my Surge so badly, and they brought back with a new name and called it an energy drink!

Try mixing it with blue gatorade and orange juice. It turns the same shade of green as the cover of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. And it's quite tasty.
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

daybydayiwalkmyway
Level 1
Level 1

Post by daybydayiwalkmyway » Tue May 15, 2007 2:42 pm

jeager bombs...

One shot glass with jeagermeister
One beer glass filled with 1/4 to 1/2 can of red bull to suit

drop shot glass in beer glass and drink....

I LOVE THEM!!!!!

crazy how the topic changes lol...

anyhow I am def a night person as I think there is to much "busy" energy going around during day... but at night you get peaceful energy...
If you want to become whole,
let yourself be partial.
If you want to become full,
let yourself be empty.
If you want to be reborn,
let yourself die.
If you want to be given everything,
give everything up.

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Tue May 15, 2007 4:52 pm

Well, there is no accounting for taste.

But they were free.

As for topic changing...well, when it doens't happen it is a bit of a suprise here.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Sìle
Level 3
Level 3

Re: Sun or Moon?

Post by Sìle » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:56 am

underlilith wrote:So... I tend to find that i usually am sleepy in the sun (i tend to doze off and zone out, and sleep...) and I'm more energetic at night and in storms (i love lightning!!). Is this normal? Or are some other people like this too?
I work nights, so I sleep during the day. Storms are my favourite kind of weather and the more wintry the better!!! :smt023

Moonchyld
Level 1
Level 1

Re:

Post by Moonchyld » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:55 pm

Lotus wrote:I picked "other" because it seems that I have the most energy during the inbetween times like twilight and dawn.
As much as I like the night, I hate not having anything to do. Even though there are benefits to the day, its a bit too extreme.

I love thunderstorms and all the energy. I've used the energy many of times in ritual.

BB
Lotus
I voted other as well for the same reason. Al though, I mostly have the most energy during twilight and nightime. Ever since I was very little, I have always had this strange feeling of "one-ness" with the moon. It's just so invigorating to go outside during the inbettwen of day and night and to watch it slowly fade into darkness, it's gorgeous. I feel at home when sitting under the sky watching the Sun give way to the Moon and vice-versa.
You call me a witch like it's a bad thing. :3

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

Post by Lotus » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:03 am

I am glad that I am not alone with this.

Have any of you noticed that more Pagan types find more energy at night than the day? I have noticed that individuals of other religions find more energy with the Sun. I wonder if this is a society conditioning thing.

Bb
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:19 am

That's a good question, I have just always preferred the sun. I hate sleeping late or stayig up late because I miss the daylight, maybe because in the winter here it is so precious. I could be societally conditioned.

Then again it could just be years in the military.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)