soo....negatively charged beany baby....

serious discussion on magick and energy usages in the world and affects.
Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

soo....negatively charged beany baby....

Post by Kelreth » Mon May 07, 2007 4:04 am

so I've had the beany baby blizzard since I was like 8-9, not 19 I am rather fond of it. the problem is, is that my ex had it for a while, i trusted her and let her take it too school with her. well now i have it back and its not happy anymore, it makes me feel empty and sad when i hold it. one of my friends here said it feels bad, cold even. it made her hand cold the first time she held it. any ideas how to fix it? i rather like blizzard and do not want to get rid of that much of my emotional past in my childhood because of it feeling funny due to my ex. my friend thinks someone messed with it becuase they didnt like me, im pretty sure my ex can't do energy work adn the people she hangs out with have a hard enough time keeping themselves stable to work on energy stuff.
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

underlilith
Level 8
Level 8

Post by underlilith » Mon May 07, 2007 4:20 am

try cutting all ties your ex has to the beany baby, including physical, emotional, energy, etc.
"What is a god but a man who weilds the power of chaos?" - Peter Carroll

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Mon May 07, 2007 6:56 am

Give it a proper cleansing, and let it sit in the moonlight beside you on the night of the Blue Moon. The blue moon amplifies energy work, so if your intention is to cleanse it and re-bond it to you, then that's what it will do.
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Mon May 07, 2007 6:56 am

she hasnt touched in it months, i dont talk to her anymore, the emotional are hard to let go of, but the beany doesnt have that strong of emotions tied to it, not with her at least. that or im deluding myself about that
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon May 07, 2007 7:38 am

Agreed with Kistune. Cleanse it. Wash it, if it won't wreck it. Sit it in a bowl of salt for a few days, completely covered (when dry!!!). And once it is clear, sit with it and fill it with white light and the love you had for it as a child.

Washing removes a lot of negativity. It removes pretty well all of the energy we place in an object. Ever wonder why kids freak out so much when mommy washes their teddy or their favourite blanket??
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Mon May 07, 2007 4:14 pm

wash it like actually wash it with soap and water? wont that destroy it?

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon May 07, 2007 4:29 pm

I don't know... I meant the laundry but read the tag and see how you clean it. Even try drycleaning?
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

Post by Lotus » Mon May 07, 2007 6:32 pm

Seems like someone did pour a good deal of energy into it.
I agree with the suggestions given thus far. *scratches head* I think that maybe washing it by hand with just a moist sponge might symbolically do the same trick without damaging it. I have a few of these left myself: Mine is Claude the crab. It says on the tag that, "surface washable all new material polyester fiber & P.E. Pellets."

BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Jescissa
Level 22
Level 22

Post by Jescissa » Tue May 08, 2007 1:26 am

I have Goatee the nanny goat - my connection to the God through a beanie baby - have to love 20th century talismans!

On the tag it says "surface washable" so I wouldn't advise putting Blizzard in with your laundry. You could either lightly sponge him(?) with a little warm water or ask a dry cleaner's what they would do.

Whenever I've had funny feelings in my belongings I've put them in a dish of salt, particularly sea salt - for some reason this works better for me.
"If you trust in yourself and believe in your dreams and follow your star...you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy. Goodbye." - Miss Tick, Terry Pratchett's Wee Free Men

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Tue May 08, 2007 6:47 am

ok, once i get home ill have to see if i can find some salt, normal or see and place it in a bowl with the salt for a few days and if that doesnt work ill try to wash it carefullly.

now im just confused as too why its so negative, i dont think i did it

SageWolf
Level 24
Level 24

Post by SageWolf » Tue May 08, 2007 7:18 am

Even if your ex isn't pagan everyone has energy, so if she had it after you broke up, she probally held it for awhile and all her negative energy went into it. I would also suggest that this is a lesson to learn as well. If it is for you then don't loan it out, no matter how much you like or love the person, My husband and I have our own alters and we are not allowed to touch either ones. His has his energy and mine Has mine.

Now The problem with mine is this, I can't keep my kids off of mine :lol: :lol: :lol:

I also would burn white sage and hold it over the smoke, White Sage is purifying as well. Holding it as you put it through the smoke will get rid of the neg energy as well as put your energy back in at the same time.

Good Luck

SageWolf
To Error is Human, To really foul things up Requires a Computer.

unknown as far as I know

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Tue May 08, 2007 7:47 am

she prolly did hold it, i doubt putting neg energy into it, but her energy at least which is no longer insync with mine so thats prolly were the feeling comes from. Ya in hind sight i prolly should have not let her have it for that long. something to learn i guess

im tempted to get sage or a purifying herb but idk if i could do that at my house or at the place im living next year. ill have to find a nice secluded place in some woods or somewhere to do it.