Basic "Breath" Meditation

serious discussion on magick and energy usages in the world and affects.
Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:26 pm

It would be nice to have my solar plex open up and things to fall out
Ay, and would you leave them there on the floor? :lol: What would you do with them? You are talking about organs or blockages?

Odbe, that sounds really neat. I get into a weird meditation when I am balancing long poles on my fingers or balloons on sticks or myself on those inflatable balls. I'll google Stav Stance ^___^
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:55 pm

I think I have an energy flow blockage or some energy issue in my solar plex. It feels like a stabbing pain most of the time I am aware of it. When I get anger/mad or aggitated it gets a lot worse. To the point were it felt like someone was stabbing me in my solar plex. It goes away when im really calm or not in any mood. But otherwise it feels like something is trying to poke into my chest or that something is trying to get out.

I cant get it to flow either direction. Energy above it flows straight through it when my feet clean my body (some times) when i start to fall asleep. I cant pull it out of my body or focus it into an action either. Its rather annoying and gets to be painful at times. Physical almost a couple times
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:49 am

I'll PM you

I had very bad solar plexus issues and it was very painful, not when I was angry but all the time and especially when I was hungry or tired. Anyway I have some good excersises to make your chakras healthy, and to anyone else who wants to PM me.
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:47 pm

Know that feeling all too well ... Only I have on going troubles with my throat chakra (which usually ends up with tonsilitis). Apparantly, there are some energy troubles between the throat and the root chakra, but even when I think I have sorted em out, they come on back bigger and better than before. Mayhap I needs to speak to my Ra-Sheeba master about it again! lol
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:58 am

YAY!!! I'm not the only one who can't meditate!!! The only thing I'm good at is seeing things with my third eye, but only stuff from the past, the only way I get sneak peeks at the future is through dreams, and even that doesn't happen often, it's usually just the past..... I can't meditate, and the only reason I know Chakras exist is because common sense says so, kinda like how I know that air exists or the blood veins in my leg, it just is.

I have the same problem Grumpy, I can go "out" but not "in". I've tried meditating tons of times and will sit for hours at a time and nothing happens, my brain won't shut up. My mind will rest for about 10 mins and then starts to flicker and if I let it flicker too long my third eye starts to open and that only lasts about 10 mins. After the first half hour I have to stop and start over again. The closest I've ever gotten to meditating is the tree thing, where if I'm outside bare foot, I can do the "I'm a tree or shrub with roots out my feet or bum and I'm____ (drawing energy or pushing energy out)_____", that exercise. I can also do the "balls of light/energy" one and the "putting things in a sphere". Is any of this meditating and I just don't know it? Or is meditating a looking inside yourself kinda thing? Are there two types of meditating, like the "in" type and the "out" type? Or just one? I never thought I'd ever ask questions on meditating, but you folks seem to know more about it then I do. And just so we're clear, meditating isn't listening to the wind, right? It's the "looking inside you" thing, right? #-o
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:56 pm

Is any of this meditating and I just don't know it? Or is meditating a looking inside yourself kinda thing? Are there two types of meditating, like the "in" type and the "out" type? Or just one?
Yes this is a type of meditation.

Driving on the freeway watching the lines you go into a meditative state. So, when you drive you meditate.

The shrub/tree thing is a type of meditation, as are the energy balls and spheres. Crocheting can be meditative, as can sewing. The function of this type of meditation is more for balancing than increasing energy flow or reaching enlightenment or any of the other reasons for meditation, and it is also not consciously induced unlike when you sit down with the intention of meditation.

In a way we all meditate, every day, but in varying degrees and forms.
Crazy Healer Lady

Paganlight
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Paganlight » Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:29 pm

I often slip into a meditation-like state when I'm walking, doing my cross-stitch or travelling - except it's just daydreaming. Unless that counts? I was in that state, actually, when my spirit animal came to me.... so I suppose that is a type of meditation.... in which case, I do a heck of a lot of it!
"ǽr notian ond æfteryld céosan ǽghwæðer, gehwilc gesælan of árweorðung gān begeondan gelǽran and gelust."
("Till use and old age accept them, and all chance of valour has gone beyone recall or desire...")

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:13 pm

That is a type of meditation. It's an altered state.
Crazy Healer Lady

Paganlight
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Paganlight » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:05 pm

Hmm, thanks, CHL! :-D
"ǽr notian ond æfteryld céosan ǽghwæðer, gehwilc gesælan of árweorðung gān begeondan gelǽran and gelust."
("Till use and old age accept them, and all chance of valour has gone beyone recall or desire...")

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:51 am

:lol: No problem
Often I get information that a client needs to do a certain type of meditation in order to progress in healing. I am frusterated at how many say, "I don't know how to meditate." or "I don't meditate." You do!! lol! Even just imagining purple coming up your spine is meditation. A few minutes a day makes a big difference.

http://www.livescience.com/humanbiology ... idate.html
This is an interesting article.

(I really hope I haven't posted this already...)
Crazy Healer Lady