Bad Feelings

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
Dark Waters
Level 13
Level 13
Zodiac: Virgo

Bad Feelings

Post by Dark Waters » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:25 am

About 6:15 Pacific Time I got a really strong feeling that something was seriously wrong ... as of yet I have no idea what, where, when or who but something is really really off. Immediate and extended Family seems ok.

Any energies or wishes to help me isolate and identify the cause would be appreciated.

In the meantime keep a wary eye out and keep your wards and protections strong.
I'm living in the Shadows and the Night,
Wrapped in warm darkness, safe and sure.
My Path shines by the Moon's fragile light,
It frees my Mind and keeps my Heart pure.

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Re: Bad Feelings

Post by Kitsune » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:55 pm

Oh, that's never good. Well, I've been supplementing my shields until tomorrow night when I'm doing a ritual to strengthen them for the "Cold Winter Coming" anyway, what's a bit extra for 24 hrs?

Thanks for the warnings. Wish I could help you find out what's out there...

I did a three card reading about the source of your unease, and I pulled the 6 of Swords(reversed, though I've never put much stock in that), the 8 of Cups and the Emperor.

Both of the first two cards deal with loss and turning away from what is left... I'd consider them warnings in this situation. The Emperor is a bit more worrisome as the first thought I had when I saw it was "a Father Figure... of importance". However, I'm also getting the information that it's not quite what it means.

Something has fallen out of whack... unfortunately, all these cards are saying is that there is loss, not what that loss is or who it's for. I'd say it's looking like a storm is coming and its one that we can't simply avoid by wishing to... it's one we have to armor ourselves and be ready to fight for, if we must.
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Dark Waters
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Dark Waters » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:11 am

Thanks for the concern Kit, and the reading.

Near as I can tell the event passed and nothing of import happened. Perhaps my warnings to family and friends (that would be you guys) caused an avoidance around what was coming.

As far as the reading - there are issues where Emperor could well mean Father figure or specifically Father - best not to go into that now, but that is a drawn out issue, whereas this felt more sudden and immediate.

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:31 pm

Perhaps these cards were based on that problem, and that one only... I did ask them to illuminate the source of your unease, but everyone knows that sometimes the cards tell you what you need to know, not what you want to know. It would explain why the reading felt off, as though it was was trying to explain something but the message wasn't translating properly.

I had to do a quick reading... you were rather worried and it came through the computer. You've done the same for me in the past. I was just repaying the favour.
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:37 am

Perhaps you felt a spirit passing by. They are starting to stir, and I've been feeling lots of negatives out there, confirmed in a lot of people who've come to see me lately (sometimes by the cr*p I've pulled out of them... yikes!).
Glad it's gone! Are you breathing a bit easier?
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Dark Waters
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Dark Waters » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:14 am

So far - still wished I knew what is was. Although I have had the feelings before this was one of the strongest I've ever felt.