Breakdown

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
runewulf
Zodiac: Scorpio

Re: Breakdown

Post by runewulf » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:46 am

Kitsune wrote:Speaking of which... are you doing better Rune?

It's only been half a month, but I'm hoping that you're feeling better now, sleeping a bit each night at least. Let us know how you're doing when you get a chance, kay? [-o<
Non cher, not getting better so far. Actually worse. Looks like I didn't stop soon enough. Don't know exactly how things are going to play out. I have a DR appt. this week to talk over some things, but I've been forced out of the corporate world by my health. I have to admit I really can't go back unless I'm willing to let it kill me. Right now I just need to see what the doctor says, try to heal or at least stabalize and bot continue to get worse & start figuring out exactly what I will do going forward. Time will tell, I just have to do my best not to let it keep jacking my stress level up.

I'm still alive though, which is a start 8-)

Wassail
http://cajungypsy.blogspot.com

runewulf
Zodiac: Scorpio

Re: Breakdown

Post by runewulf » Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:21 pm

Well, as far as updates to this goes, little to nothing positive to add. The local doctor was a bust and my overall options are kinda screwed at the moment. Health isn't improving yet and life has made thongs even more of a challenge. Inshort, I'm moving into a small, class B rv so I'm not forced back into a job that will literally kill me, nor do I go homeless from not being able to pay the bills while I can't work. I'll try to keep up around here as I can, but for those who are curious, you can catch up with some of what happens on my blog revolving around those phase in my life. As a rule I'll keel religion and politics out of the blog, mostly, but it is still the basics of sone of what's goin on in relation to my world right now. My signature has been updated to reflect the blog.

Thanks for everyone's well wishes. I honestly don't know if I'm gonna pull through this one, but I do appreciate the support more than y'all know, even if I don't seem to express is all the time.

Merci bien,
Remi
http://cajungypsy.blogspot.com