Knee troubles

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Knee troubles

Post by Willow » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:19 am

Hey all,
if anyone has a few blessings to spare in this busy time I could use them for my right knee. I twisted it a few years ago and while it has ached on and off it really started bugging me this month after I tried something stupid in Yoga (I know, my own stupidity).

Anyway, I am training for a race, which will probably be my last for some years if I manage to get pregnant (If not then yay more races) so I am doing lots of cross training and physio so it will be OK, but I want to take every precaution.

Sigh, sometimes I want to go back in time, find the guy who tackled me (subsequently injuring my knee) and thump him on the head. My leg was caught between two rocks, I went one way and my lower leg went the other. I can't even remember his name now, but he ended my soccer career.

Anyway, I hope everyones December is as lovely as mine has been!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Re: Knee troubles

Post by Max » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:01 am

I'll send my thoughts. Are you still doing some (safe) yoga to stretch and strengthen it?
"I am not young enough to know everything." Oscar Wilde

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:01 am

OH yeah, and lots of physio exercises too.

It is doing pretty good as I am cross training and watching it very closely while running.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:31 am

How did I miss this??

Blessings to your knee, Willow!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG