formal interview and other issues

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

formal interview and other issues

Post by Lotus » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:57 pm

My formal interview with the Zone manager for the Assistant position will be this Monday. I am a little bit nervious. I was fine doing cash this past Friday just was a little slow at it. Remembering everything is difficult.

Also a few days ago I found out that someone took a thousand dollars out of my checking account. It was set up like an ezpay thing from the electric company. I went to the bank and I am contesting these purchases but fighting the electric company is another matter. It is set up like someone tried to pay their electric bill so, it is either an employee or someone who just punched in the information wrong. I hope it is just some kind of a fluke.
The bank told me that since I caught it so quickly it allows them to get the jump on it. I will eventually get my money back but it may take up to a month. I am very worried if this was intentional as in theft.

BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

FyreGarnet
Level 17
Level 17
Zodiac: Aquarius

Re: formal interview and other issues

Post by FyreGarnet » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:51 am

Hugs, and best of luck.

I had a similar experience with my credit card. Back in March, I sent a $300 dollar check. They said they never received it and I sent another payment via internet for like $20. I soon transferred the whole balance to my other card. I was sick of them messing with me, like this. Then I got married and put my catering bill on that credit card so my mom could pay for some of it, as it is a joint card. November came, and I had $300 missing from my bank account. I called my bank, and they told me that Chase had cashed the check. I was so furious, and the bank wouldn't do anything about it because I wrote the check.

Eventually, my mom and I worked it out, since she was going to pay the bill. But I refuse to use that credit card anymore.

I hope that the $1000 was just a fluke. Do you have the bill? Does it tell you the amount? If it was $100, then maybe they transposed the decimal point. If the amount was different, it could be that the electric company's billing agency has a thief. I don't know how it would be directly targeted toward you.

Good Luck dear. I'm sure it will all work out.

FyreGarnet
The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs want to smell everyone's rear and cats want every one to smell THEIR rear - unknown

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:34 am

Blessings and energy to you for your interview and justice with your bank account!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27

Post by Lotus » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:17 pm

It is all kinds of wierdness. I never allow anyone to take money directly out of my account. Yes, I could sign up for the electric company to take the bill amount but I never have. From now on, they are getting paid with money orders instead of checks.
The sucky thing is that I cannot access my accounts unless I go during bank hours in person. ]
I have my pay direct deposit into my account (not by choice company forces it). Since my accounts are blocked, I wonder if they will allow a deposit so that I can get paid? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?
I am kind of depending upon my pay now since I have no buffer.

I feel stupid and forgetful lately. My own self doubt is kicking in. :-(
There is some drama where the other Assistant deliberatly trained me wrong as to try and stick it to my manager to make her look bad. He almost screwed me out of the interview and if I were to wait....almost screwing me out of my two year raise. He is mostly behind stirring all the poop up between me and the other clerk (if you remember). Pretty much telling her a buch of stuff that I am not really saying or doing. All to satisfy some odd little vendetta he has with my manager.

Bb
Lotus

Bandersnatch
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bandersnatch » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:58 am

I am so sorry to hear of your troubles Lotus. I hope things get better and you get your money back. That is scary and I have heard other horror stories from other people so I know you are not alone. :Luck: :Luck: :Luck: :Luck: :Luck: :Luck: :Luck: :Luck: :Luck:

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:46 pm

:hug:

Good luck and I hope everythign gets solved, bank problms can be really frustrating.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27

Post by Lotus » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:34 pm

UPDATE:
I did well in the Interview. The Zone manager approved me to go to class and take the test this Thursday. I am still very nervious since failure of the test means that I do not get the job.
I'm not as worried about the bank thing since they are allowing deposits. *meh* So what if I have to go in person to get money? I have the class/test to focus on.

Thanks for all the well wishes with all of this stuff. The odd thing is that I had a dream of spilling egg from a cup (symbolic of loss) a night or so before discovering the money missing.

Bb
Lotus