For me

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
SageWolf
Level 24
Level 24

For me

Post by SageWolf » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:27 am

I try not to ask for blessing but I'm thinking I need one, Since my son went to go live with his dad, I'm not doing good at all, I understand that my son is still alive, but I swear I feel like he's died on me, I'm going through a mourning process and then I've been looking for a job since I quit my last one and noone is hiring, the ecomany sucks right now.I can't find a job no matter where I go. I even got so desperate as to go back to the place I quit in the first place and they won't take me back.

So I am going through a depression like I've never been through before, I am constantly crying and then I turn around and scream my husbands head off I feel so bad for him, but he takes it all in stride, He understands, he is my rock,

I just need a couple blessings, To get out of the depression and to find a job

Thanks all

Sagewolf
To Error is Human, To really foul things up Requires a Computer.

unknown as far as I know

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Re: For me

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:12 pm

I'm so sorry :( It sounds like a very tough situation. I'll definitely be sending. If it is all right, I'd like to actually do some distant healing on you, working on your energy centres. Without lookin in, I'd say probably some clearing/healing, but also working on the Hara Line, which is the place of intention, and the Hara Centre, which takes acts in manifestation. What might be helpful, from an energetic standpoint, is to work on this yourself as well, each morning you wake up. Imagine a line running through you, about the width of a laser beam, from a few feet above your head, down through your centre, connecting to the molten core of the earth. When you connect, you feel warm. Just focus on health here, and then close the visualization/exercise. Next time, really work on making clear your intentions, and bring them into the picture when you visualize your Hara line again. It gets easier.

On a more mundane level, my dear, it must be so hard to have your son living at his father's. I'm so sorry. :hug: <- I have many of these for you. Sound slike you've got a wonderful man there. Don't worry, you'll get through this. We're all here for you if ever you need us.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:32 am

My Sister Sage Wolf,

First of all,

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I really don't have the words to express what I'm trying to say correctly, so let's just say that while I can't possibly know exactly what you're feeling, I understand the pain and I can promise you that you will be able to get through this.

You're going to get through it because you're a strong woman of many talents and the GODS are on your side.

And if that wasn't enough, you have a very large extended family right here who's willing to help out when you need a hand.

With your permission, I have some pretty potent stuff I can send your way. We got snow the other day. It makes for a fantastic purifier.
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

Bandersnatch
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bandersnatch » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:21 am

I am so sorry you are going through a tough time.

>:D< :hug: :GHug: :hug: :GHug: :hug:

We are all behind you and I will send what I can your way. And I think it is perfectly normal to grieve at a time like this. You have been hit with some pretty big stresses. I don't know if this will help you but when I was going through a bad time, this thought gave me some comfort:

Even when I can see no light at the end of the tunnel, as long as I can light a candle it will never be too dark.

You are strong and you will get through this.

FyreGarnet
Level 17
Level 17
Zodiac: Aquarius

Post by FyreGarnet » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:14 pm

Huggles.

I really hope everything gets better. You're son needs his father right now, but he still loves you. And eventually the economy will buck up.

Best Wishes

FyreGarnet
The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs want to smell everyone's rear and cats want every one to smell THEIR rear - unknown

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

Post by Lotus » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:38 am

Keep trying.
I am still at my crappy job just because this economy sucks.

Yes, you are going through tough times. Just keep in mind that if you love someone then you have to set them free.

BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:45 am

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I will keep you in my blessings, and with your permission, I'll also send some healing your way sweetie. You are an incredibly wonderful person, and I know that you can work through this. Just remember, we are all here for you, no matter what. >:D<
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

SageWolf
Level 24
Level 24

Post by SageWolf » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:48 am

:GHug: :hug: :GHug: :GHug: Thanks all, I need it, The healing is a good idea, and you all have my permission, I do love my son and I did let him go, it was the hardest thing for me to do. but I didn't do it for me I did it for him,But the depression has got me down, I just feel like it's all adding up to weigh me down, I look forward to the econamy picking up.

The hugs are welcomed and so are the healings, I believe I need it.

Again

Thanks

SageWolf
To Error is Human, To really foul things up Requires a Computer.

unknown as far as I know