My son needs blessings

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
Isis83
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Capricorn

My son needs blessings

Post by Isis83 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:26 am

he has bruises and scrapes that take forever to go away, always sick and he is always having nose bleeds.. Please send blessings and light this way because I have always feared since he was born he would end up with childhood leukemia.

Thank you and Blessed Be

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Re: My son needs blessings

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:12 pm

Hi Isis!

I am just wondering what your son's diet is like? Oftentimes a lagged healing can be the result of nutritional deficiencies. I'm sure you give him a wonderful diet, but sometimes people need more of something than another person would. Have you taken him to a pediatrician? Has he been tested for any disorders that may cause his slow healing? What is his protein like? What are his energy levels? Is he often tired, or less active than a child his age?

What you can do in the meantime from an energy standpoint is to feed his first level. When he gets an injury, hold your hands over it. While you do so, feel all the love you have for your son, and feel that love run down your arms. This is actually very easy, especially for moms!! Let it flood the injury, and then imagine it cocooning him in loving, healing energy. This is a very basic exercise for running energy into the first level, and can be done on multiple levels of the energy field as well. Connecting in with that loving source allows you to feed him energy without draining your own. If you find yourself tired afterward, try imagining white light coming from your crown into your heart (love) and down your arms - it's a way of stating your intention that the energy comes from Source, not from you :)

Again, energetically speaking, if your son is having trouble healing, he is probably lacking energetically on the first level. Give him lots of red and oranges to wear, and make sure to pay attention to his physical body, and teach him the same. This means baths, sports, anything that involves strictly the physical and gives him a sense of joy. Taking him into the woods for hikes and walks is a good idea as well. Go to mountains, if there are any in your area, and drop the idea of a rock collection. Stones are very grounding. OK that last bit of info about the stones may have been for me, but I feel it applies here as well.

Blessings!

EDIT TO ADD

Get your son's doctor to check his platelettes. Nosebleeds are common, but they can be a sign of something more serious. There was a period in my life where I got them. About him being sick, again, please update on his diet. Also, take into account any stress that may be in his life.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Isis83
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Isis83 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:03 pm

thanks. He has an appt with the pediatrician on Friday. He is very very active, eats fruits and veggies and meat. Loves yogurt and cheese. They haven't ran any tests on him but hopefully the doctor will do so. Thank you and Blessed Be :hug:

Isis83
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Isis83 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:04 pm

He loves the outdoors, he is just like me in that. Nature is a big thing we love to hike and sit outside and go to the park.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:41 am

Well it sounds like he's getting lots of protein, and that's good!

The other thing is leafy greens, like spinach, kale, romaine, leaf lettuce, etc (not head lettuces or cabbage). With a large daily dose of these, immune systems tend to boost. You won't find a doc mentioning it as often because people really leave greens out. They recognize it's importance, but tend to forget about them.

Try blending a handful of leafy greens (I'd say baby romaine, at first, because it has a complimentary taste, as opposed to spinach which can overpower) with some milk, half a banana, and half an apple. Blend it very very well. (The reason many people don't like greens is they are not chewed long enough, and the cellulose which chewing breaks down can create upset in the stomach.) Give it a snazzy name a boy would like, such as "Snot Smoothie" or something gross. I have never met a kid or adult who did not like it. Also, many grocery stores are selling those corn-plastic boxes of mixed leafy greens, which are quite nice, but they often have arugula in them, which personally I find does not mix with the smoothie well (bleque!), unless you like arugula.

Make him one every day for a week or two, and see if it jumpstarts his immune system; I have witnessed great success in the smoothies for a wide variety of disorders. If nothing else, he's getting lots of iron, magnesium, calcium, and protein from them. Dark leafy greens also balance out alkalinity, stabilize blood sugars, and prevent diseases, but of course always consult a doc about blood sugars.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:17 am

Isis83 wrote:he has bruises and scrapes that take forever to go away, always sick and he is always having nose bleeds.. Please send blessings and light this way because I have always feared since he was born he would end up with childhood leukemia.

Thank you and Blessed Be
Moment. Do not get so wound up.

This sounds VERY like a certain Czar Nicholas the second's son Alexei. Haemophilia. Has the kid been tested?

Isis83
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Isis83 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:04 pm

he got blood work today, so I will call in a few days to find out the results. Thank you all