Kinda like a prayer chain ...
Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Positive energy needed for husband.

Post by Kystar » Wed May 07, 2008 10:31 am

Hi guys.

I need some blessings and positive energy for my hubby. He's having some SERIOUS job issues right now...put it this way...he left a job where he'd get so stressed and upset during the day that he sometimes broke stuff there (old equipment that couldn't be repaired usually).

His new job was supposed to be a step up, and in some small ways it was...but the company just got a new CEO about a year ago...and this guy is a jerk of the first class. They've had at least four to five people quit since the new guy took over, and all of them said it was because of the power games he plays. He's late signing off on things, then blames his workers when things aren't done on time; he spreads rumors and innuendo around the office so that people don't trust each other; he denies people time off by overloading their work; he treats my husband (24+ years in IT/computers) like he just graduated High School...b/c he doesn't have those 24+ years in Credit union work. He's so two-faced me makes me sick.

Today, hubby told me that he shouldn't have left the old job that was causing fits of rage. I think that's a big statement.

I've been gently nudging him to maybe find another job...since he's becoming so unhappy. Basically, I'm worried.

It took 8 years for his old job to get to the point of "I'm going to throw this monitor at a wall to make myself feel better". This job, under a year. I don't want him going through that again.

Can you guys send him some positive energy? Hubby's what he calls a Techno-druid, so he'll be willing to accept energy.

I'm going to actually cast a circle soon and do a full request for guidance and aide, which I haven't done in a LONG time.

He's been talking about going home...but we're not sure when or how.
He wants to start his own business, but I don't think we can right now...I'm going to see if maybe he needs to really look at jobs up there, instead of just thinking about it.

Sigh...I guess I'm just asking for help for him...so he doesn't let his stress get so high it makes him sick or really moody. (Think dragon being woken up by something jabbing it in the nose!)

Thanks, guys.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed May 07, 2008 10:00 pm

Positive energy definitely his way. Just got off of some **major** healing work myself tonight, so will probably be tomorrow sometime :)
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57

Post by Kystar » Thu May 08, 2008 7:37 am

That's fine. Whenever. I've found that the INTENT is sometimes helpful too...maybe that has something to do with helpful spirits?

I'm under "orders" to do some job searching for him up "home"...so we'll see.

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Thu May 08, 2008 9:13 am

Positive thoughts and guidance for you. Jobs can bring you down so quick, I hope everything works out for you and him.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun May 18, 2008 4:58 pm

I've been thinking of your hubby's situation lately. How is he doing?
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57

Post by Kystar » Sun May 18, 2008 6:26 pm

Despite some disasters, things aren't too bad for him right now. He is still having issues with the boss being an idiot and treating him like he's a glorified errand boy, but he did prove to the man over a flooded basement that he at least tries, unlike some of the others.

We're still looking to get out of here, and get him a new job...but right now it's not as 100% urgent.

Though, that could change as of Monday, because we think his boss is slightly bi-polar. One day he's perfectly personable, reasonable, happy and energetic, and the next day he's like a bear just woken from hibernation. It's pretty much the flip of the coin which side you're dealing with on any given day. If I didn't know better, I'd call the man Harvey Dent!