Blessings

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
SageWolf
Level 24
Level 24

Blessings

Post by SageWolf » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:51 am

I know it sounds weird, but basically my car threw a rod in it's engine, I don't have much time left to drive it so I've got to buy a new one, I went car shopping on Friday and I went in there thinking I had it made, I have good credit or so I thought, and now I found out that I really don't and so I'm having issues getting a loan for the car, I'm just asking that you wish me luck that I'm able to get the car, I need one really its not an option to take a bus or cab anywhere cause the town I live in is 30 miles from nowhere. So to get back and forth to work I need it.
Please send Blessings My way so I can get the car.

SageWolf

P..S Thanks for any you can give.
To Error is Human, To really foul things up Requires a Computer.

unknown as far as I know

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:36 pm

[-o< [-o< [-o< You are in my prayers!

And this is also where I recommend The Secret :oops:
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:52 pm

Right on time, Crazy... I was starting to wonder how long it would take for you to advice yet another person to start watching "The Secret" again.

Not that I blame you, cause I adhere to it as well! :lol: Just felt I should mention that you're getting predicable. #-o ;)

Sending energy your way Sagewolf... Remember, don't sweat the small stuff, and when you have magic, It's all small stuff! ;)
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

SageWolf
Level 24
Level 24

Post by SageWolf » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:22 am

The Secret, thats a Movie or something?

Thanks All

SageWolf

unknown as far as I know

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:58 pm

Well, me suggesting The Secret is predictable... It's completely magic/prayer/manifesting. To me it's like dancing, continually, with the creative forces of the universe. I can't express the bliss I've achieved from learning this. You get to a point where manifesting becomes instantaneous!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b1GKGWJbE8 Here are the first 20 minutes. If you can find the movie - increasingly easy - I recommend buying it, or at least renting it (if it's rentable??)

You can also download (by purchase) the movie from www.thesecret.tv

Warning: The first 10 minutes freak everyone out - including me at first. It sounds like a cult at first, but it doesn't ask you to buy anything to make it work. It doesn't ask you to give up your old faith or assign to a new one. It is just opening eyes as to how everyone CREATES their own universe, good and bad, and NO blame should never be given to those who are manifesting less than desirable circumstances.

Anyway, I don't want to turn your request for blessings into my own harping. I just want to give you an option should you choose to investigate it

Sagewolf, you deserve so much, and I will continue to send my energy and blessings your way
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

Post by Lotus » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:40 pm

Crazy Healer Lady wrote:
Warning: The first 10 minutes freak everyone out - including me at first. It sounds like a cult at first, but it doesn't ask you to buy anything to make it work. It doesn't ask you to give up your old faith or assign to a new one. It is just opening eyes as to how everyone CREATES their own universe, good and bad, and NO blame should never be given to those who are manifesting less than desirable circumstances.
Yeah, I rented it. About 5 minutes in everyone (watching it with me) started to groan and so it got promptly returned to the video store.
Personally, I do not believe in the whole people creating their whole universe thing. It seems too much like my mother telling me that everything wrong with my life is because I'm not Christian.

Back to the topic:
If the car was new then it should still be under warrenty. You might want to check that.
If not then I wish you the best of luck with obtaining a new car.

BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:18 pm

Blessings and best wishes your way on getting the new car. I will tell you this though - don't trust the dealership - I have EXCELLENT credit - 798 on the scale - when I went to get my car, they tried to tell me that it was only 730 and fell 'just below' what would have gotten me a lower interests rate. I, however, had just checked my credit report that morning and was able to tell them they were full of it. Sadly, however, they still argued and said "it can change that fast". All bull of course, but then there is that good ol pair of boots to do the walking when they won't make YOUR deal ;-)
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

SageWolf
Level 24
Level 24

Post by SageWolf » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:02 pm

So I'm driving home from work today and my car makes a awesome scrunching sound and starts smoking from the hood, I pull over to the side of the road, and I call my hubby, Well as he is coming to get me, the grass under my car starts on fire, YAY for me, so I had to call 911 to get the fire department out there to put out the fire, Well we are ok and I'm still freaking out, and I"m all depressed, I still haven't got financed from a car company to buy a car, and I still ahve to go to work.

So keep wishin g me luck,

Everyone involved in the car ncident is ok noone was hurt.

SageWolf

unknown as far as I know

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:57 am

Poor you!!!

Glad everyone is all right though...

Is there anyone you can carpool with for a little while? Or a friend or coworker you can give gas money to?
Crazy Healer Lady