Kinda like a prayer chain ...
Terri
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Virgo

In desperate need of positive energy

Post by Terri » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:11 pm

DELETE MY THREAD PLEASE.
Last edited by Terri on Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:39 am

First things first - when you obviously threaten suicide if you don't get your children back (because you have nothing left to lose) it is just as obvious that you need to seek professional counseling and help. All the energy sending in the world is NOT going to help you if you don't take steps to use that energy for positive change in your life. We are each responsible for ourselves and our actions - a little help from others is needed and welcomed at times, but we have to be ready and willing to help ourselves before any true positive change can occur. I don't know your whole story, but you might consider that they took your children because you ARE so depressed and they feared for the welfare of the children. I URGE you to seek professional help NOW.
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

Post by Lotus » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:42 am

Stormy wrote:First things first - when you obviously threaten suicide if you don't get your children back (because you have nothing left to lose) it is just as obvious that you need to seek professional counseling and help. All the energy sending in the world is NOT going to help you if you don't take steps to use that energy for positive change in your life. We are each responsible for ourselves and our actions - a little help from others is needed and welcomed at times, but we have to be ready and willing to help ourselves before any true positive change can occur. I don't know your whole story, but you might consider that they took your children because you ARE so depressed and they feared for the welfare of the children. I URGE you to seek professional help NOW.
From what I read and not knowing you at all, I would have to whole heartedly agree with Stormy. They do not normally up and take someone's kids for no good reason.
Making your kids the end all and be all of your life is not healthy either.
Seek professional help and try to work through your issues.

BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Terri
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by Terri » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:03 am

I already am in counselling.
They took my kids for reasons other than my depression.
They just found out a couple of weeks ago that I've been dealing with depression for 12 years and am on anti-depressants for it.
Seeing as how they took my kids at the beginning of the summer, it has nothing to do with the depression.
Sorry I asked for anything.

FyreGarnet
Level 17
Level 17
Zodiac: Aquarius

Post by FyreGarnet » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:56 am

As I don't know what you originally wrote, I'm not going to say a whole lot. Yes, Stormy was right in saying that you have to be ready to help yourself before anything positive will happen in your life. However, you have every right to ask for a little help getting through this. Or maybe you should ask for advice instead. Sometimes people come up with amazing suggestions around here.

Also, if you are in counseling and on anti-depressants, you are taking some steps, but maybe you need to look at other factors in your life, such as being a stay at home mom. If they took your kids away, and you still don't have them currently, maybe try going and getting a part time job or finding a book club, something to get you out of the house. My mom's usual depression, in my opinion is due to her having like one friend and always staying home, watching tv, cleaning.....I know you said your depression has been 12 years going, but maybe try getting away from the house more for now. It might perk you up a bit.

Finally, we can never help you if you do not give all the details. Stormy told you we can send energy, but it may not always do a lick of good. Sometimes giving the whole story can help you out more than you know. Again, people will probably give advice as well as blessings and energy.

I do wish you well, and I do not want you to feel unwelcomed, but I hope this also makes some sense.

Hugs

FyreGarnet
The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs want to smell everyone's rear and cats want every one to smell THEIR rear - unknown