Tired

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Tired

Post by Willow » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:29 pm

Hey all,
I am very tired this week, I am sleeping but I think all the scholarship applications and my last big paper are getting to me. And I am moving in a few weeks so somewhere in there I have to find time to pack and aclimatise my cats to the new place.

In the grand scheme of things it isn't a big complaint. But I am hoping my energy picks up soon (yes I am watching my iron, I really think it is just a little overwork). Thanks for your thoughts.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Windwalker
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Windwalker » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:08 pm

A walk will do wonders. If I had any energy to spare I'd lend you some but I'm tired at the moment myself ;)
si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:20 am

Ah stress can wear you down so much...

Blessings your way mon ami
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:49 pm

Thanks, I had a bus trip from Toronto to Ottawa today and slept the entire time. I feel a bit better.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:55 am

Blessings and I hope you get your energy back soon. I find that going for a short swim is extremely relaxing... especially if you can follow it up with a nap directly after you home... Give it a try when you next have an hour before bed... It really does work wonders!
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews